Reviews for Angel Tears
brethitman2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
i love your story it was best story i ever read please write some more story of angemon and angewoman become they are my favorite
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Crap story! Really crap story! If you're going to include the 02 characters, then DON'T BASH DAVIS YOU BITCH!
Also, none of the Digimon can digivolve to ultimate anymore so grow up and stop fantasizing! I'm so glad Takari NEVER became canon! Silly little children like you really need to grow up!
Daikari4evaTakariNEVER chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Pathetic! That was so sappy and pathetic!

When are you gonna stop writing these crappy stories? TK does not look better than Davis next tothat silly bimbo. And Kari's not even pretty. Nect to Mimi, Yolei, and most other girls, she and Sora are really plain! I really don't see what people see in them! They're vile!
Ex-Shark-Virtue-005 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That was cuter than the original! MagnaAngemon and Angewomon make a really cute Digi-couple!

K.F.1
Oreo-chan93 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
*sniff* so touching *sniff*
Devidramon chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Wish there'd been more about Warlockmon and his plan, but the story was sweet. Oh, and about how Wizardmon couldn't be virus because he's good? Wrong. What about Wormmon, Guilmon, Gekomon, Otamamon? All four are 100% virus and 0% evil. Anyway, it was sweet, and you've got a standby plot if ever you can't think of something
takari4ever chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
this fic is just like the first one it is another perfect fic just like the other one.
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
YET ANOTHER GREAT FIC! U are da bomb! Keep writing! Your stories are my favorite!
krimsonkiller chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
I liked this one just as much as I did the first one.
Wanling chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Hey mind I say something! YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT WRITING ANGE/ANGEWO FICS! NO, YOU'RE NOT GOOD. YOU'RE FANTASTIC! EXCELLENT! Keep it up!
Trix13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Cool! I luv your fics!
t.k. maxwell chapter 1 . 3/12/2001
oncore oncore that was great
Renn Ireigh chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
I read Angel Kisses on your site... thought it was great... this one was just as good or better...
Danny chapter 1 . 2/18/2001