Reviews for If You Search Your Heart
Syein chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
aw this one is so sweet. While Himeko trying to solve the riddle, I got a feeling that Chikane already restored her memory so she tried to make Himeko remember it (but I guessed wrong) xD still the ending is as sweet as I expected it to be.
TinyTini chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Awwww, very romantic, I bet your wife loved it!
DschingisKhan chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Haha, these two are a real idiot couple in this incarnation! And it works.

The bit about memories reminds me... it's fairly possible to consider many "AU" KannaMiko stories to be within the same... I suppose you'd call it a continuity?
DandelionKing chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Aww! I'm so happy that you put out another KnM fic 3
Yukari Yakumo chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
We better get to see their night together.
And of course we won't.

Does that make this an abusive relationship?
Pope William T Wodium chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Masterful. I'm confident this is the best Valentine's Day story I'll read this year. If I find myself mistaken, I'll let you know.

I briefly wondered why any sane program director would put Chikane first - usually your best performer and biggest draw would go last - but that was quickly addressed. I also enjoyed having a justification lurking in the background for why the otherwise-hopelessly convoluted series of clues was practically guaranteed to work out. Whenever you write for these characters, the story belongs to them.

Kannazuki no Miko has a beautiful core concept, which you have seized, mastered, and repeatedly realized in stories that consistently outdo the original material. Even though that's more a comment on your larger body of work than this story particularly, I thought I should go ahead and mention it since I'm not sure I haven't already.
mgcbs chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Well, this was unbelievably adorable and I do love how you wove in the tragedy of their past lives into this present. What I also marvelled at was the way flashbacks were used to include Chikane in the story yet somehow made me feel almost as excited to see her make a real entrance as I'm sure Himeko was too.
And one last thing... was not expecting Himeko to have booked the honeymoon suite! XD
I hope your wife liked her Valentine's present! Because, I must admit that I did :)
Thanks for writing