Reviews for Masen Manor
Just Sus chapter 36 . 7/6
As many times as I have read this, it never disappoints! One of my all-time favorites! Thanks again, Deb, as always! xoxo Sus
Just Sus chapter 14 . 7/5
This is probably my 8th or 9th time reading this story. When anyone asks, I list this story as one of my top 3 FF stories. Every time I read it, I love it more! Thanks, BB...you're the best!
Samantha chapter 36 . 6/27
I’ve been reading ff for about 9 years. I don’t even know how often your story popped up in other people’s favorite lists but it still took me until now to read the fic. It’s a lovely story and it feels real bc of the way you see the characters develop. Very well written, thanks for sharing!
Purple Pulse chapter 4 . 6/8
I’m surprised Bella doesn’t know sign language, I feel like being mute isn’t really a big deal. Kids can be jerks though
Can’t wait to see the first meeting between the two!
Great story, loved it well written! Don’t stop writing you do a fantastic job!
MyHanselskede0981 chapter 36 . 4/4
I am re-reading all of your stories and I've realized I never actually read Mason Manor to its end. At least not that I can remember. You have no idea how much I admire your writing, so much so that I try to incorporate your awesome plot structures into my own stories. They're not looking so good right now, being that I stopped writing because of my depression and severe writer's block, but I have been getting plot bunnies, so that's good, right?

Anyway, this was an amazing ending to amazing story. It's so inspiring, even as a fictional story. Strife and struggle, strength and determination... we feel all of this everyday. I don't think many people can understand that some stories can actually lift people up and give them hope like their favorite characters have or pull through some really tough times like them as well.

The slow burn during this story made everything worth it, even if the waiting drove me a little insane. LOL and I didn't even have to wait days for you to update! So far, I've caught up on Gravity Series and reread this one and... I think it was Student Body (which I absolutely ADORED). A Few Tables Away is on my list and ohmygawd, I SO want to reread Angel Series again.

And again.

And again.

That story kills me and warms my heart every time I do! The thing is... I'm going through a situation and it's stories like yours that relate to how I feel about this person so much it's crazy. How Edward treats Bella and worships the ground she walks on, how he's so patient with her despite what others might think. The way your Edward loves Bella is just... so beautiful and I feel exactly the same way that sometimes-when I was reading Edward's journal entries to Bella-that I tear up because it's like my thoughts in a story written by someone else...

Anyway, so I'm off to find another one to re-read. Thanks again! xo
blb1000 chapter 7 . 4/1
Me encantó muchas gracias
Saludos de mi lindo Ecuador
Adriu
Isabelfromnowon chapter 36 . 2/24
¡Hello! Acabo de leer el fic gracias a google traductor. Me ha encantado, sigo tus historias gracias a Alepattz pero no pude evitar engancharme al leer el resumen de Masen Manor. En fin felicidades es un muy bien fic ¡adoro los finales felices!
Oreos2002 chapter 36 . 2/5
This was such a beautiful story. I cried all throughout the epilogue. Good job writing this story!
ashes and wine chapter 36 . 2/2
Thank you for the time you gave to this story. I truly enjoyed it.
Bakergrama chapter 28 . 1/22
OMG! I do so love this story...I love this Edward and Bella...and Alice is simply amazing!
Bakergrama chapter 23 . 1/21
The very first paragraph has Edward running because of the lust
Jasper throws out and “he can’t help it”...sorry, but I think if Bella and Edward separated from each other to help Alice then the least jasper could do is stop the lust...if he can control other crap around him and them he should be able to co tell that...seems he don’t want to and just throws that in Edwards face...shame on him and Alice too...I love these stories, almost all of them but it seems like this stuff just gets worse for Bella and Edward and not jasper and Alice...not fair...lol...sorry, just drives me crazy and they should have some respect for the two people that are giving up the most to help them.
WOW, Bella is a fucking moron. And why is she such a pussy? She cant talk about stuff? Its too hard? LOL
Edward was a bit slutty while human huh?
8,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »