Reviews for Masen Manor
Mairaredbird chapter 36 . 6/24
I really love this one!,
leahreallyitis chapter 36 . 4/10
I love this story!I wish there was a sequel to it :~)
Sox21 chapter 36 . 3/22
This was brilliantly written. I can see myself rereading it in the future. Thank you for sharing.
Raviyoli chapter 18 . 3/14
I love How Edward and Jacob get along. Honestly it is the best E/J dynamic I’ve ever come across. Love that there is no rivalry, and the choice of his age was wise.
alexiana75 chapter 18 . 1/13
hmmm.I just realized something: could red eyes and one death, be Alice? From James' hand, not Jasper, but , James' the second death and maybe, Leah the third?
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 1/12
hmmm. Maybe Phil was the culprit, after all? For Bella's money, and Charlie, out of the picture?
As always, Edward/Bella interactions were amazing :)
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 1/12
first lesson! She talked! And, notes! Can't wait to see what he writes!
Lynne George chapter 36 . 12/19/2021
Oh my fucking god that was about 17 times better than the original. I don't have the vocabulary to express how awesome this is. Thank you for sharing it!
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
I read this book and I absolutely loved it and might read it again. You are to talented and I really enjoy your stories. I wish everybody could write like you.
MissWM chapter 36 . 8/28/2021
This was amazing. I loved the gypsies. Thanksfor sharing :)
alk2015 chapter 36 . 6/9/2021
I just binged this story over the weekend, and absolutely loved it! I loved the way it all unfolded- and the slow burn at that! You are a wonderful writer, and I will definitely look forward to reading more of your work!
JoVersify chapter 8 . 5/3/2021
So my guess on the 3 death cards is Bella, Alice, and Rose. (But then again... there's Emmett too so... *shrugs* IDK)
jen5795 chapter 36 . 5/1/2021
I know this was written a long time ago but I'm just getting around to reading it.
In really loved this story. The relationship between the vampires and the gypsies/Jacob was heartfelt and so good.
I really enjoyed watching Bella come into her own and get stronger every day.
Thanks for a thoroughly enjoying story.
ninjareader93 chapter 36 . 4/4/2021
Iv been reading fan fiction for years and your story is now one of my favourites
I love it. It’s well thought out and has a great back story not your usual regurgitated twilight stuff while staying true to the original characters
petmom1213 chapter 36 . 1/30/2021
I love this so much. I love how you write and what you write. Please never stop.
Mickey Hall