Reviews for Masen Manor
MissWM chapter 36 . 8/28
This was amazing. I loved the gypsies. Thanksfor sharing :)
alk2015 chapter 36 . 6/9
I just binged this story over the weekend, and absolutely loved it! I loved the way it all unfolded- and the slow burn at that! You are a wonderful writer, and I will definitely look forward to reading more of your work!
JoVersify chapter 8 . 5/3
So my guess on the 3 death cards is Bella, Alice, and Rose. (But then again... there's Emmett too so... *shrugs* IDK)
jen5795 chapter 36 . 5/1
I know this was written a long time ago but I'm just getting around to reading it.
In really loved this story. The relationship between the vampires and the gypsies/Jacob was heartfelt and so good.
I really enjoyed watching Bella come into her own and get stronger every day.
Thanks for a thoroughly enjoying story.
ninjareader93 chapter 36 . 4/4
Iv been reading fan fiction for years and your story is now one of my favourites
I love it. It’s well thought out and has a great back story not your usual regurgitated twilight stuff while staying true to the original characters
petmom1213 chapter 36 . 1/30
I love this so much. I love how you write and what you write. Please never stop.
Mickey Hall
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 36 . 12/30/2020
This was a phenomenal story that I’m going to now add to my favorites. It’s a toss up for me as to whether or not I liked this even more than the original series.
DareTheDevil chapter 36 . 11/24/2020
What a wonderful stroy and Great writing. Thanks for your imagination. Beautiful description and a cool twist here and there. Thanks again. Hope to read you soon.
CharlotteCrandal chapter 36 . 10/23/2020
Thank YOU!
CharlotteCrandal chapter 35 . 10/23/2020
Magnificent!
CharlotteCrandal chapter 28 . 10/23/2020
The words you're using to spin this tapestry are perfect. I's been a while since I read this story, and I had forgotten the intricacies of your splendid story. Each person is integral to the story. Each event builds the story. The plot definitely is building to the climax. Bravo!
CharlotteCrandal chapter 6 . 10/21/2020
This is one of my favorites. I have read it over and over. I love the characters, dislike the bad guys, and love Bella and Edward. Your foreshadowing and other hints are tantalizing. I try to leave enough time between readings so that I am still surprised at plot happenings. Good Job!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2020
More Emmett and rose as “Big” brother/sister like?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2020
Is there a girl out there for Jacob?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2020