Reviews for Masen Manor
Queen B chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
That last bit was fuckhawt! Seeing Edward really put it on the line for Bella's safety even drawing a little blood in the interrogation. Now that's sexy control. Also you give us a Jacob I can tolerate because normally...

X
Queen B chapter 11 . 12/3/2015
After I re-read Gravity:Fire & Ice I saw this title in the notes. At first I didn't think it would be my thing but since the Angel Series, I gave it a go and I AM SO GLAD I DID!

Loving the story and of course your Edward's are in my top3 in all of fandom.

Thank you for your talent and sharing it.
X
MPMassen chapter 36 . 11/26/2015
Loved this!
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Why do I get the feeling that Phil Killed Charlie?
What Obsession17 chapter 36 . 11/21/2015
Wow. Just wow! I fell in love with this story more and more with every chapter. This is one of the few where I actually sighed at the end, like I'm okay with the ending it was actually perfect and I'm okay without a continuation. You my dear author have a way with words and that is something very few have!
Gaby-wotnow chapter 36 . 11/4/2015
This ending was sweet. The way you gave us closure in the many difficulties, obstacles and challenges these two had was excellent. All in good time and though the burn was slow it was perfect. Many times I've deemed Edward so over protective, borderline controlling, but here you gave us an insight to his feelings that justified his fears of losing her and his need for her and more than anything those feelings were not one sided. I'm not the biggest vampfic fan because of the challenges and the portrayal of defenseless Bella, but through all her traumas this Bella was anything but defenseless or weak.
You nailed it! I'm only sorry it took so long for me to read.
When I read on your AN that you were taking a break from writing I clicked on your profile to see if you'd stop and to my surprise I've been reading your stuff all along! Some of my faves too! Man Behind the Mask! Hrmph ugh so sexy! A Few Tables Away! Soooo sweet and just romantic. Don't stop! Keep giving us more and I promise to review. You deserve it.
Adirondackmommi chapter 26 . 10/29/2015
So happy to see their relationship moving forward, though after every chapter I keep feeling sad for poor Jake... I know this isn't his story, but does he get a happily ever after? Or is the curse going to leave him without love forever...
Adirondackmommi chapter 24 . 10/28/2015
I'm a fan of the slow burn, I love the relationship building...the quiet moments that make everything else mean so much more. This is all done very well - I NEVER ask this, but ... do you have anything published yet? If so, under what name might I find it?
Adirondackmommi chapter 19 . 10/26/2015
Well, we know Alice has to change... and if Jasper gets pissed and rips Messica's face off - all the better. Fingers Crossed XX
Adirondackmommi chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
*Jumping up and down and clapping *
Adirondackmommi chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
I don't trust Renee or her husband...at all, but there is more going on there. Hmmm. What about poor Jasper, he needs a little lovin' at some point too. Then there is Jake... I always want him to have a happily ever after. So many lives to play with. I should go to bed, but I want to see what's coming next.
Adirondackmommi chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
It's been a few chapters since my last review, I was reading a iBooks version... so I didn't get around to it. However, I had to slide one in here. I Love, love, love this. I am enjoying the fact that I haven't figured it all out yet, I have several theories - but you have left enough things open that it's not an obvious slam dunk. I like that. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Adirondackmommi chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Chapter 4 and I'm hooked, and so glad it's a completed story so I can spend my weekend off with a warm blanket by the fireplace, my laptop. Feeling like a lazy weekend with some Cullen loveliness is just what i need.
NikitaNightfall chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
What happened to 9/11 in September 2001
Guest chapter 20 . 9/25/2015
Pshaw. Angels are Cullens and you can't tell me any different.
8,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »