Reviews for Masen Manor
twirob chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
hi i just wanted to say that there is no mention of the W.T.C 9/11? I'm really enjoying this story though thanks for sharing ;D
Guest chapter 36 . 8/1/2016
This story was exquisite; amazing.
kalibean chapter 36 . 7/31/2016
Great story - loved this AU!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/17/2016
My god cant believe it's over im so mad at myself for not reading this wonderful fuckin story sooner. I loved all the characters except for the bad guys of course ;-) anyways thank you for writing this story it's beyond amazing! Hope all is well! Xx
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 36 . 7/14/2016
I loved this story so much! Grest job. Thanks for sharing!
Toni Masen chapter 36 . 6/26/2016
What a journey I've been on with this story, I've loved every second I've dedicated to it. What a cracking story, what an imagination! Messica...bwhahahah...epic!
brandylion chapter 24 . 6/12/2016
Sometimes I swear you can read my mind. I love how you always manage to tie up all the loose ends. I hate being left to imagine things for myself so your writing is always satisfying to me. :)

Now, if only Mike and Messica would get what they deserve...
brandylion chapter 22 . 6/12/2016
I know I'm late to the party and this fic was completed years ago, but on the off-chance you'll see this, why the hell did Alice go to Hunter's Lake?! I can't get past my anger at her for being stupid. *sheepish grin* Sorry.
twilightobession chapter 36 . 6/10/2016
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us. I have enjoyed reading it so much. Loved everything about it. Love little Rebecca. Everything was perfect.
twilightobession chapter 35 . 6/9/2016
So proud of Bella for speaking in front of all those people. She has come a long way in a year.
twilightobession chapter 34 . 6/9/2016
I am sad to see this story coming to an end. I have truly enjoyed reading your story. You are an awesome writer. Thank you for sharing with us.
twilightobession chapter 33 . 6/9/2016
Perfect!
twilightobession chapter 32 . 6/9/2016
So happy that Alice got to be there for Bella's birthday.
twilightobession chapter 31 . 6/8/2016
I wondered if something was hidden Edward in the step.
twilightobession chapter 30 . 6/7/2016
So glad that everything worked out for them.
8,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »