Reviews for Masen Manor
Nicolle Cullen Masen chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
LOVE THE STORY
Athena Gia Ma'at chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Oh my gosh! It's so good so far! 3 I can't help but think of a song called Creep by Radiohead. I don't really like the version by Radiohead, I think the conver by Melanie Martinez is a LOT better!

Creep:
When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world

I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around

I don't belong here

She's running out the door
She's running out
She run run run run...
Run...

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want

I don't belong here

When I here this song, I think that Bella would sing it, and Edward would be the "angel" she's talking about.
sagsdown chapter 36 . 11/8/2014
All I can say is thank you for writing another remarkable story. And good luck with all your noms. I am rooting for you. OOO ;-) Sharon
nicekittyrawr chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Oh wow, I'm so intrigued about Edward as well as the rest of the crew. Can't wait to meet Bella.
WishingDifferent chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is an absolutely breathtaking piece, you should be overwhelming proud of yourself. It is an amazing story, the plot is natural and is not forced by direction. It takes time and a huge amount of effort to write and I admire your ability to continue with your works. It was an absolute pleasure to read and I hope you continue to share your writing with the world. Thank you for sharing
JettWesten chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I'm halfway through chapter 5 and had to stop to review. This story is fantastic. I'm so glad I waited to start it till it was complete, cause I don't think I could handle waiting for an update.
asiula chapter 36 . 11/2/2014
Beautiful story!
bonadea777 chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
I usually read all human fiction but I really like this one.
BnSA chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
I really admire the way you move a story along. Honesty is such a wonderful thing. This Edward is great! Thanks so much. Belinda in San Antonio...Texas that is...home to the Alamo and the Spurs!
BnSA chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Very, very good! E is precious. Gotta go read some more. Thanks!
blueeyedcherry chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Death and red eyes... Hmm. Red eyes full of love at that. I'm venturing to guess something happens to Bella and she gets changed? Perhaps Alice does as well, and that accounts for two deaths? So many possibilities!

I enjoy brooding Edward. So much like the canon version in thinking he doesn't deserve happiness and punishing himself for circumstances that were beyond his control. I can't wait for his heart to open and this whole prophecy from Giselle to come true.
Thirlestane chapter 36 . 10/27/2014
Thank u so much for another amazing and addictive tale! Much love t
Rose chapter 36 . 10/24/2014
Aw man! its over :( I wanted to read more. You are one helluva writer. I'm absolutely in love with your story. I wish there was sequel, but I understand if there isn't one. I hope that you wont stop writing. There are very few people who can write spectacular and creative stories like this, and you are one of them. You are absolutely talented, so please don't stop. I hope to read more of your stories. Thank you for sharing this one. :)
blueeyedcherry chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I'm intrigued with Bella. I really want to know what happened to her and how her father died. I have some theories, so I'm curious to know if I'm accurate or not. ;)

Alice seems sweet. Hopefully her vision of Bella talking a lot will come to fruition. Oh, and Jake seems a bit humorous. I like him based off this small interaction.
blueeyedcherry chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I've been waiting to read this one for a while and now here I am! So excited to see what you've done with these characters. And to meet Bella and get her history.

xo