Reviews for Masen Manor
twilightobession chapter 14 . 5/31/2016
Love Edward in this chapter.
twilightobession chapter 13 . 5/31/2016
They finally kiss!I am so glad that Bella confronted her mother.
twilightobession chapter 12 . 5/31/2016
Love love love this chapter.
JustAnotherGal chapter 36 . 5/31/2016
Beautiful Soothing story...thanx. Loved it!
twilightobession chapter 11 . 5/31/2016
I am so happy that they are really talking to each other. Love how she has accepted Edward for what he is
twilightobession chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
I am so glad that Edward is going to tell her everything. Glad Bella is giving Edward a chance to explain.
twilightobession chapter 9 . 5/31/2016
I like Edward and Bella joking around. I hope they find out who killed Charlie.
twilightobession chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
OMGosh, I loved this chapter. Lived that Edward shared his story with Bella. I have wondered if her mom and/or Phil had anything to do with Charlie's death.
twilightobession chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
Loved Bella's journal entry. I just knew Edward would want to find her father's killerso and make them pay.
twilightobession chapter 6 . 5/31/2016
I like what Edward wrote her back. I am glad that Mike, Jessica and the other 2 got in trouble. Glad Edward was there for her atthe end of this chapter.
twilightobession chapter 5 . 5/31/2016
Glad Bella feelsbetter comfortable with Edward. Glad the piano lesson went well. Love what she wrote in the notebook
twilightobession chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
Can't wait for them to meet. I think the 3 deaths are Leah, since she is sick, and the other 2 will be the men that killed Charlie and hurt Bella.
twilightobession chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
I am thinking Edward is watching from somewhere.
twilightobession chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
Enjoying reading. Can't wait to read more.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
This this story sounds very intriguing. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for giving us back ground on Edward. Can't wait to find out Bella story
8,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »