Reviews for Masen Manor
2lulu2 chapter 12 . 2/29/2016
I'm pretty sure my heart was beating faster than usual during her retelling of the robbery. Great writing.
2lulu2 chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
Aaagh!
2lulu2 chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
I love the mystery too.
2lulu2 chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Another great chapter. I love how the characters seem like the ones I know yet their perfectly different in this new story.
2lulu2 chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
I love it.
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Wow!
TheNameOfThisFangirlIsSecret chapter 36 . 2/23/2016
EEP! I was really cautious about this, considering the length, but OMG! IT ROCKS! It's so adorable and there are so many feels and you've written truly brilliant character progressions, along with fantastic 3D characters!
Thank you! x
jenie16788 chapter 22 . 2/15/2016
z
Khris418 chapter 36 . 2/9/2016
I just wanted to thank you for such an amazing story. You are truly talented. I read this in three days. It would've been two if I didn't have to go to work. This was my first story by you and I am headed over now to read another. Jenren (?) is next. Thank you again.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 36 . 2/11/2016
Its been a beautiful ride and have enjoyed every minute ..thank you for sharing this art with us ! Will miss them but life has to move on . Please do write more stories like this !. I'll be waaaaaaiiiting! For u ! For now ..tata ciao! Of f to another story of yours oor somwthing but exams are in four days so maybe fourteen days later ? Yeah!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 35 . 2/11/2016
Its been such a long ride and i cant help but miss ut .i ll miss it truly . I dont know if you r reading this but . This story touched my heart . It was beautiful . The edward here is so honest telling bella everything and not hiding a thing. This was the thing though . Edward and bella never really communicated . Always put each other on a pedestal and thought didnt deserve each other. Here that is not the case and i am greatful. And i loved it .
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 34 . 2/11/2016
I really wanna see vamp bella !
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 33 . 2/11/2016
It was beautiful .work of art . Couldnt have been. Better !loved it !
8,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »