Reviews for Masen Manor
TheNameOfThisFangirlIsSecret chapter 36 . 2/23/2016
EEP! I was really cautious about this, considering the length, but OMG! IT ROCKS! It's so adorable and there are so many feels and you've written truly brilliant character progressions, along with fantastic 3D characters!
Thank you! x
jenie16788 chapter 22 . 2/15/2016
z
Khris418 chapter 36 . 2/9/2016
I just wanted to thank you for such an amazing story. You are truly talented. I read this in three days. It would've been two if I didn't have to go to work. This was my first story by you and I am headed over now to read another. Jenren (?) is next. Thank you again.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 36 . 2/11/2016
Its been a beautiful ride and have enjoyed every minute ..thank you for sharing this art with us ! Will miss them but life has to move on . Please do write more stories like this !. I'll be waaaaaaiiiting! For u ! For now ..tata ciao! Of f to another story of yours oor somwthing but exams are in four days so maybe fourteen days later ? Yeah!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 35 . 2/11/2016
Its been such a long ride and i cant help but miss ut .i ll miss it truly . I dont know if you r reading this but . This story touched my heart . It was beautiful . The edward here is so honest telling bella everything and not hiding a thing. This was the thing though . Edward and bella never really communicated . Always put each other on a pedestal and thought didnt deserve each other. Here that is not the case and i am greatful. And i loved it .
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 34 . 2/11/2016
I really wanna see vamp bella !
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 33 . 2/11/2016
It was beautiful .work of art . Couldnt have been. Better !loved it !
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 32 . 2/11/2016
I am so happy alice and bella are together again...well can see together again!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 31 . 2/11/2016
Im so happy right now !..im on. A high !
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 30 . 2/11/2016
I am happy now that Edward and Bella are together and I have to see Bella become a vampire one day I am so excited and please no more drama anymore and I really want Bella to become an immortal as soon as possible and I know this is not the right time but still I am excited and now on with the next chapter
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 29 . 2/10/2016
Ov edward show him pain ...ungh im gonna enjoy the next chapter!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 28 . 2/10/2016
Oh edward show those asses whose the immortal !
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 27 . 2/10/2016
I want to cut phil to pieces and torture him to death and feed him to dogs! Ughh
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 26 . 2/10/2016
I haye phil he sould be punushed and swoooon on the words !
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 25 . 2/10/2016
I really have this feeling that something bad is gonna happrn .it wont matter if bella nd edward are together though .
8,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »