Reviews for Masen Manor
elenalena chapter 6 . 2/12
love love love thisssss!
elenalena chapter 4 . 2/12
Oh No! I can't stop reading now!
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 2/12
I loved what you did here and it should move things forward faster. That bastard Phil will now be seen for what he is, the prick! Come on Edward, get there faster! Poor Edward, if he could, he would be having a heart attack!
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 2/12
Oh Phil, you are going to get what's coming to you soon! I hope you either die or get life in jail. I know Bella is going to go thru hell before all the pricks involved are dealt with, but she'll have Edward and Jacob to see her thru. Hang in there girl.
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 2/12
Finally they are back together again! I'm smiling...Look out Phil, you have a whole lot of hell coming your way!
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 2/12
Oh, you are such an amazing writer! I love this fic! Thank you so much for this wonderful escape. I can't wait until they make love
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 2/11
That was so hot!
jmolly chapter 36 . 2/9
I'm gonna miss MG and his mate. Great story, thanks for posting it. I particularly enjoyed Leah and her descendants. Jasper, too.

I'll see you around on Facebook.

xo Jess
jmolly chapter 5 . 2/8
*waves* I'm finally catching up with my TBR. Scary thought.

Well, this is tons of fun. I like how cheeky E/B can be with each other already. B just needs some confidence.

See you on Facebook.

xo Jess Molly Brown
jerz13 chapter 27 . 2/6
It seems that I always find the best authors late, but no problem, I don't have to wait in suspense. I had to interupt my reading though just to let you know how much I enjoy your writing and your story.
Crrazy-Dutch-Girl chapter 36 . 1/29
Thank you!
Minnow chapter 9 . 1/25
I'm thinking they could have interviewed Bella and have her write down her recount of what happened since she wasn't supposed to speak... Just saying and I'm sure you've already heard that. Totally addicted to this story though! Loving the storyline and that it's a Vampward for once :)
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 1/21
This is the best! Gotta go read more!
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 1/21
I knew she wasn't dead, but Edward is never wrong so it was rather confusing. So anxious to see how Alice takes to being a vampire! Totally loving this story!
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 1/20