Reviews for Masen Manor
Guest chapter 27 . 10/28/2016
The story is fun. While you have skipped the angst of twilight in some ways (not having Edward fight to keep her human), you have prolonged the angst in others - for instance, putting off speaking to the detectives, Edward leaving Bella to take care of Alice (really? All those people couldn't stop 1 newborn out in Denali - this is just unnecessary). Edward could have been listening and plotting to capture Phil almost from the beginning. He should be set up and in jail by now. Or dead, either way is fine. At this point the angst feels manufactured and unnecessary.

The main point of my rant is this. If Edward loves his mate so very much, then why on earth is he putting up with any threats to her for longer than necessary? Why does he let himself be separated from her when again, it isn't necessary (seriously, I know you explained, but the explanation was dumb). Bella's mate in this story is a moron.
lyrapantalaemon chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
n n
Ticcing Bat chapter 36 . 10/12/2016
ah I love this. so good. wish you'd write another vampward, so hard to find good new ones. Everybody writes RL now.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
The only thing I can't get over, is that this chapter so blatantly ignored the fact that 9/11 occurred. This is September 2001, and you are detailing the days leading up to Bella's birthday, which includes the date of the attack. Where do they live that they wouldn't even mention it? Is this fully AU? I'm probably more sensitive to this as a New Yorker, but it literally jumped out at me as I was reading.
ToMyMuse chapter 36 . 9/6/2016
Wow, what a journey their lives have been. I so enjoyed everything about this story: the hurt, the healing, MG, the romance, the mystery/suspense, Alice and Jasper, Masen Manor (in my mind, I pictured a combo of Hogwart's and the X-Mansion from X-Men), and of course, E & B's happily ever after. Moving this to my favorites list. Thank you!
Liz113 chapter 36 . 9/1/2016
Great story! I have seen it a few times but never read! But I'm so glad that I did! Thank you!
twirob chapter 36 . 8/16/2016
thank you so much for completing and sharing this AMAZINGLY AWESOME! story for us ;D
twirob chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
hi i just wanted to say that there is no mention of the W.T.C 9/11? I'm really enjoying this story though thanks for sharing ;D
Guest chapter 36 . 8/1/2016
This story was exquisite; amazing.
kalibean chapter 36 . 7/31/2016
Great story - loved this AU!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/17/2016
My god cant believe it's over im so mad at myself for not reading this wonderful fuckin story sooner. I loved all the characters except for the bad guys of course ;-) anyways thank you for writing this story it's beyond amazing! Hope all is well! Xx
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 36 . 7/14/2016
I loved this story so much! Grest job. Thanks for sharing!
Toni Masen chapter 36 . 6/26/2016
What a journey I've been on with this story, I've loved every second I've dedicated to it. What a cracking story, what an imagination! Messica...bwhahahah...epic!
brandylion chapter 24 . 6/12/2016
Sometimes I swear you can read my mind. I love how you always manage to tie up all the loose ends. I hate being left to imagine things for myself so your writing is always satisfying to me. :)

Now, if only Mike and Messica would get what they deserve...
brandylion chapter 22 . 6/12/2016
I know I'm late to the party and this fic was completed years ago, but on the off-chance you'll see this, why the hell did Alice go to Hunter's Lake?! I can't get past my anger at her for being stupid. *sheepish grin* Sorry.
8,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »