Reviews for Masen Manor
reachrathi chapter 36 . 5/31
Beautiful Soothing story...thanx. Loved it!
twilightobession chapter 11 . 5/31
I am so happy that they are really talking to each other. Love how she has accepted Edward for what he is
twilightobession chapter 10 . 5/31
I am so glad that Edward is going to tell her everything. Glad Bella is giving Edward a chance to explain.
twilightobession chapter 9 . 5/31
I like Edward and Bella joking around. I hope they find out who killed Charlie.
twilightobession chapter 8 . 5/31
OMGosh, I loved this chapter. Lived that Edward shared his story with Bella. I have wondered if her mom and/or Phil had anything to do with Charlie's death.
twilightobession chapter 7 . 5/31
Loved Bella's journal entry. I just knew Edward would want to find her father's killerso and make them pay.
twilightobession chapter 6 . 5/31
I like what Edward wrote her back. I am glad that Mike, Jessica and the other 2 got in trouble. Glad Edward was there for her atthe end of this chapter.
twilightobession chapter 5 . 5/31
Glad Bella feelsbetter comfortable with Edward. Glad the piano lesson went well. Love what she wrote in the notebook
twilightobession chapter 4 . 5/31
Can't wait for them to meet. I think the 3 deaths are Leah, since she is sick, and the other 2 will be the men that killed Charlie and hurt Bella.
twilightobession chapter 3 . 5/30
I am thinking Edward is watching from somewhere.
twilightobession chapter 2 . 5/28
Enjoying reading. Can't wait to read more.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 5/28
This this story sounds very intriguing. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for giving us back ground on Edward. Can't wait to find out Bella story
SMtwiaddict chapter 36 . 5/17
Dear Deb,

Firstly, amazing writing, storyline and characters. I simply loved this story. I have no idea how I didn't come across this one sooner but I am glad I read it and it was so capturing that I finished it in a day and a half with less sleep :-)
Thank you for letting people read your writing and I hope that you keep coming up with such wonderful stories and characters!

Love,
Shweta
alternativetwins chapter 16 . 4/23
Ok so I will admit now that I'm useless at finishing stories because I get sidetracked or have to work but I remembered this story and how I loved it and had to come back after a few months of college and deadlines to finish it (starting from the beginning obviously). But as I said I'm utterly useless and I got sidetracked I found this awesome story with an awesome other called a few tables away I finish it in days even though I have deadlines. I then go to stalk her fics like I said I would and low and behold you wrote this. I love this story and you and I'm just so happy right now. Just wanted to say... Ok I'll leave you to your sleep or whatever normal non-art students that read fanfiction do at midnight :).
alexiana75 chapter 35 . 4/23