Reviews for Masen Manor
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 6/4
SO IS ALICE DEAD OR DID THE BOYS FIND HER. I HOPE IT WAS THE BOYS FINDING HER AND KILLING VICTORIA
EdwardJournals chapter 7 . 6/4
Okay, the three deaths I'm guessing it will be two bad guys and Bella. Though she won't technically be gone, just, you know, she'll no longer have a beating heart. I have had a really bad feeling from the early chapters that her stepfather is somehow involved in what happened to her and her father. Of course, I am almost always wrong so I guess I'll see. Lol. Glad I don't have to wait for updates since that would make be batty! Great job so far! I'm really enjoying the read. And I personally love a slow burn. I don't want to know everything right away! What is the fun in that? And I'm really happy this isn't just lemons. It's refreshing to read something like this, so I thank you for that. Thanks for sharing your words and talent. I truly appreciate it!
Kopec82 chapter 36 . 6/4
Ahhhh no babies! Thank u! It annoys me to no end that most stories they put the baby! Thank you for not including it
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 6/4
WONDER IF JAMES IS STILL HANGING AROUND OR LEFT AND THAT GIRL MISSING DID HE KILL HER OR TAKE HER AND WONDER WHAT LEAH WANTS
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 6/4
SO PHILL WAS BEHIND BELLAS DADS DEATH BUT WHY DID HE WANT HIS WIFE OR DID HE WANT HIS LIFE AND MONEY
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 6/4
OK JAMES IS BACK THAT CANT BE GOOD CAN IT GUESS WE WILL SEE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 6/4
THAT WAS A MEAN THING FOR JASPER TO DO TO ALICE AND IAM GLAD SHE HAD A GOOD TIMEAT THE DINNER WITH EDWARD LETS SEE HOW HIS APARTMENTS GOES
Kopec82 chapter 27 . 6/4
Well that was stupid
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 6/4
I LIKE THE WAY EDWARD DID THAT WITH THE DUSHBAG. YOU THINK MAYBE PHILL USED RENEE TO SET UP THE AFAIR AND TEN THE MARRIAGE ALL FOR MONEY
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 6/4
SO BELLA DISCOVER HER MOTHER CHEATED ON HER DAD WERE THEY THE CAUSE OF CHARLEYS DEATH WAS PHILLS FRIENDS THE ONES THAT DID IT?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 6/4
THIS CHAPTER WAS GREAT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND THEY TOLD EACH OTHER THAT THATS SO GREAT AND HE IS GOING HOME WITH HER AS HER BOYFRIEND THATS SO GREAT WONDER WHAT HER MOM AND STEPDAD WILL THINK ABOUT THAT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 6/4
YOU THINK BELLA REALLY REMEMBERS ANY THING I AM GLAD THEY TALKED AND SHE KNOWS HOW HE FEELS ABOUT HER WE KNOW HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT HIM BUT HE DONT WILL SHE TELL HIM HOPE SO
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 6/3
WHAT IS HE GOING TO SHOW HER AND WILL THEY BE OK. WILL SHE LEAVE HIM THE NOTEBOOK AND WILL HE READ IT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 6/3
DID ANYONE EVER THINK THIS WAS SET UP SO RENEE WOULD HAVE A GOOD TRUE REASON TO NOT BE THERE WHEN THEY KILLED CHARLEY EVEN THE HOUSE KEEPER BEING OUT THAT NIGHT WONDER IF THEY PLANED ON KILLING BELLA OR NOT.
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 6/3
this is so good. i am thoroughly enjoying this new world. LOVING IT.
7,790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »