Reviews for Masen Manor
Halo221 chapter 10 . 4/6
I'm glad you didn't end with her storming out. If I'd have been reading as you posted, I would've been happier with this stopping point than an earlier one. Off to read more! Can't put this story down!
Halo221 chapter 1 . 4/6
Interesting start. Curious to read more...
I think it was the one that killed Bella's father and tried to kill her
R4Ever chapter 36 . 3/9
What a Truly Wonderful Story Romance, Angst, Suspence Loved every minute Your writing was Incredible️ Thank You Soooo Much
Bakergrama chapter 36 . 3/2
This has to be one of my favs..thank you
winterhorses chapter 36 . 3/1
Congrats on the TFFR placing! I spent the last 10 hours or so reading through this amazing fic and absolutely love it. As always, great characters, great plot, great writing. Thanks so much for sharing your gift with us fortunate readers!
Love ya! Rachel xxoo
Edward's spouse chapter 36 . 2/24
excellent story.
elenalena chapter 29 . 2/15
"You asshat!" Jasper growled, and a smack resounded through the house. "How hard is it to count to six, you fucker?" Hahahahaha! Love it!
elenalena chapter 27 . 2/15
Thank you...this fic has made my lonely valentine's day not lonely at all! My adrenalines pumping with excitement
Atwiggs chapter 36 . 2/14
Thank you so much for this wonderful escape. You'll never know how much your writing means too me. I am bedridden most of the time and reading saves my life! Especially your writing! You are a phenominal writer! Your passionate love scenes make me swoon. Your plot lines are so exciting and keep me guessing what you'll make happen next. I truly fell in love with these people. I thought I'd die from the "slow burn"' but when they finally made love, it was so hot and with so much love. Thx for making my life better Luv, God Bless you!
Atwiggs chapter 35 . 2/14
I'm so sad their story will stop soon. I feel like I know these characters you wrote and I'm missing them already! I especially love this Edward! We all need someone like him, he is so good and kind. I'm glad he found his mate and that he found someone like your Bella. She is so kind and strong and she loves him so.
elenalena chapter 20 . 2/14
My goodness, I'm bawling :"(
Atwiggs chapter 34 . 2/13
Oh no! Not the end and now only the loooong epi left! What am I going to read now? Well more of yours, of course!
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 2/13
Thank you, thank you, thank you! God I just loved it! You write about passion like no one else! I loved that he could "hear" her when they finally mated. It was so beautiful (and very sexy). I'm happy Bella got to see her best friend again. It was so long since they'd seen each other. Alice hooked Bella up with that sexy robe that drove Edward literally out of his mind. I love their relationship, they will be friends forever. This story is phenominal girl! Thanks for this wonderful escape. When you're bedridden like me you need escapes to stay sane and you are truly a blessing!
elenalena chapter 14 . 2/13
Woke up this morning and promised myself that I'll get back to my work after reading just one chapter of this awesome fic...it ain't happening...nope.
7,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »