Reviews for Masen Manor
BurtonM1927 chapter 10 . 4/30/2020
Fantastic story, beautifully crafted. It is already a Favorite of mine.
Can't wait to read the next chapter.
bonnemine82 chapter 36 . 4/17/2020
c'etait tout simplement génial§
kadesvana chapter 1 . 4/4/2020
i once read this story long ago when i just stumbled upon Twilight fanfiction and loved it, it's one that stayed in memory so it's a great one. thank you for sharing
Gemm13 chapter 13 . 3/27/2020
E/B are so sweet together! it kills me :)
TwiAmore chapter 36 . 11/19/2019
This story was addicting to read. I loved the plot and being an avid fanfic reader for the past 7 years I’ve read many many stories from our beloved twilight series, so trust me when I say that it was unique and beautifully written from start to end. Many props to you and I can’t wait to dive into more of your stories!
Virginia May chapter 36 . 9/28/2019
Great last lines. Well done. Thanks again for sharing!
Virginia May chapter 33 . 9/27/2019
Sweet. I always liked playing with the mating connection and imagining it could have allowed Edward into Bellas mind. It seems fitting somehow.
Virginia May chapter 32 . 9/27/2019
That was sweet. Good surprises!
Virginia May chapter 30 . 9/27/2019
Finally. Buh-bye, Phil and criminal underworld story arc. On to part 4!
Virginia May chapter 29 . 9/27/2019
That sixth step has become ia character in its own right.
Virginia May chapter 28 . 9/26/2019
lol, your AN at the bottom tells me you had many skeptic voices on this chapter. I think in general when you have to justify your choices as an author to that degree, it tells you something didn't come across and needs another look. it's totally okay to say "authors prerogative", though. sometimes we readers need reminded this is AU and the rules might be different-like with the charm. that said, my biggest objection to the previous chapter was also that Bella didn't leave when told to. additionally, did Phil poison every drink option in the house? what if B had gotten a glass of water, or coffee, or OJ? what if renee had gotten an accidental dose? then his plan would've been shot to hell. it was all very convenient. as was edward being away that same day by happenstance.

as for this chapter, i don't know why edward would have been anywhere but at bella's side once she was hospitalized. it just seems that jasper and carlisle could have handled everything with alice's help from afar. but again, authors perogative.
Virginia May chapter 27 . 9/26/2019
Hmm...
Virginia May chapter 26 . 9/26/2019
Why do I feel like Phil's role changed drastically from when he was first written, or appeared in the story? A guy this dirty and insincere wouldn't have been THAT in control of his thoughts. Im also struggling with the idea that he wouldn't have been exposed in the original investigation into Charlie's murder. As a federal judge, that would've fallen to the US Marshal service and FBI. Between federal and local investigators, I just can't see it.
Oh well, moving on. I think Phil will be gone soon anyway.
Virginia May chapter 25 . 9/26/2019
Glad the separation is over. As a story mover, it wasn't doing much for me, even if it did seem realistic given the circumstances Alice's change, Then again, in canon she survived on her own with nothing to guide her but her visions. At least time has past and hopefully now they can out Phil to the police and Renee and move on with life.
Virginia May chapter 21 . 9/25/2019
I do enjoy being right, lol. What has little Alice all bent out of shape though?
8,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »