Reviews for Masen Manor
Nataly29 chapter 36 . 5/29/2017
I don't have enough words to say how awesome and well written this story is, thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/8/2017
I love all of your stories often reading them all again, Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2017
I love the story very much.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2017
yet another outstanding chapter, I am so impressed.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2017
thank you for writing so many story's I love them all.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2017
this is a good story that I have read before,Thank you.
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 36 . 5/2/2017
Well if this ain't one of the best fanfics ever, I dunno what is xx
grandmachix chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
I won't comment every chapter. I will make a note occasionally. I love that this is a hundred-year-old prophecy. I love that Edward was able to make the school work. It kind of negates his father's evil life. I like the haunted east wing. I think, through her music Bella will be able to work through her grief.
Judy
orchidluv chapter 36 . 3/30/2017
Ah-mazinnnnng! Loved it, truly!
orchidluv chapter 28 . 3/29/2017
Love your Charlie. So emotional and loving. Everyone always writes him as keeping his emotions in check even though he loves Bella so much...he's usually portrayed as 'emotionally stunted' but he is such a loving, genuine, GOOD father in this story.
orchidluv chapter 23 . 3/28/2017
Oh lordie I hope she's talking more when she goes home for summer...Phil is freaking me out!
orchidluv chapter 19 . 3/28/2017
I really love Carlisle. He's not such a pacifist to where he tries to stop any and all violence and his feral grin over protecting his family and those he loves...If he'd been this vigilant in the books, ...Well there may not have been a Twilight haha
orchidluv chapter 18 . 3/28/2017
It's really such a good story! I'm adding you to my favorites. Tanya's not some jealous snotty bitch, but helpful and understanding. It's refreshing, you're OOC characters are amazing.
orchidluv chapter 14 . 3/28/2017
I absolutely love your Edward! He's amazing and mature and sexy. So much different than most writers portray him and I'm enthralled with this story!
orchidluv chapter 7 . 3/27/2017