Reviews for Masen Manor
Mell C chapter 16 . 7/30
I have a bad habit if reading through completed stories to the end, and forgetting to review along the way. . . . .

Just pausing to say that this has me SPELLBOUND. I love a good mystery. And I'm really enjoying the twists you've added to canon. Great characters.
Ghostoffanfic chapter 36 . 7/26
Fantastic read been along time since I've read good fanfiction story
cosmo9 chapter 36 . 7/22
Found this gem by rec over on ADF. I don't read much fiction anymore but I got wrapped up in this one. Thanks for a great story and reminding me why I loved these characters in the first place. I read this all in just a couple days, I have dishes to do and house to clean now after ignoring it so I could read. That's a compliment by the way. I haven't checked anything else out, I hope you are still writing even if it's just for yourself. Take care.
lauria1 chapter 36 . 7/21
Such a great story! So sad for it to end.
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 7/14
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive over at ADF!
Meg chapter 36 . 6/15
Great fanfic, I was interested the intier time. Kinda wished Bella did the same to Edward like he did to her, if u know what I mean
Rochelle Allison chapter 36 . 6/7
Great story, with a wonderful resolution. Thanks so much! I enjoyed it immensely.
Xo
Rochelle Allison chapter 30 . 6/7
Alls well that ends well with regard to Phil. Thank God!
Rochelle Allison chapter 27 . 6/6
Well, what frustrates me is that jake (and Alice!) told her to leave, not go and have breakfast! I get that Bella wanted to play it cool and not call attention to herself, but come on. :/ sigh. Anyway. Thank God Jake, Harry and Edward acted quickly...
Love it it's so satisfying when Edward can read nasty old phil's mind...
Meanwhile, E and B's ~physical progress is so hot.
Rochelle Alison chapter 21 . 6/6
Yeah, I knew you wouldn't kill alice off ;)
Rochelle allison chapter 17 . 6/6
Oh, I love that Tanya is friendly and feisty. It's refreshing.
Rochelle Allison chapter 12 . 6/5
Oh Edward. You are too good to be true! What a sweetheart of a hunk!
So glad he's following her home, and that they have shared all they have. Complete disclosure is powerful.
helenemc chapter 36 . 6/7
Wonderful story! I loved all of the changes from the original. Thank you.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 36 . 6/6
THAT WAS GREAT I LOVED IT BUT ALWAYSWANT MORE THANKS TO YOU I STILL HAVE A FEW MORE OF YOUR STORIES TO READ THANK YOU YOUR GREAT
7,840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »