Reviews for Masen Manor
Virginia May chapter 20 . 9/25/2019
Interesting. This played out both as expected, and not expected. That's tough in fanfic, lol. Well done. I will say I think the likelihood of a family like Alice's, who wouldn't afford for her to fly home for breaks, bringing the frail grandma along would be low. But it's a small detail. Now the big detail... is Alice dead? My guess is No.
Virginia May chapter 17 . 9/22/2019
Wait... he leaves Bella and the school to deal with a years' old human threat/cold case? That makes no sense. Even taking Phil's desperation into consideration, these guys are no threat to B at the moment. And it's not as if they know anyone is looking into the murder again, so no one is a flight risk at this point. Why wouldn't James be considered the more pressing threat?
Virginia May chapter 12 . 9/22/2019
Have lots of theories going on. This is definitely not anything Ive read before, so thats refreshing! I am noticing some serious repetitions in their discourse, though. For instance, i Edward says she's safe, or tells her how strong she is, or stops a conversation to make sure she wants to have it one more time, I may have to pull out the Patron and make a drinking game of it. At least Bella didn't throw a fit over E's gift! Thank you truly for that!
Virginia May chapter 3 . 9/22/2019
Trying to get my fanfic head back on straight by reading some quality vampfic, and came across this. It reminds me strongly of a story from way, way before 2014-maybe a 2008/2009 fic that went unfinished or got pulled-but the differences are the fascinating part. Well done using familiar characters and themes in a completely new way. Interested to see where it goes.

Thanks for sharing!
Everleigh Allen chapter 8 . 9/18/2019
"Parental units" Lol... totally still say that and quote Coneheads all the time... maintain low tones.
Loving this story, Deb.
Ticcing Bat chapter 1 . 7/2/2019
oh, please write a new vampward this is my 3rd 4th time reading this. you'd make a disabled woman very happy xx
Twiheart1901EC chapter 36 . 6/19/2019
I love this! I tend to stay away from the vampire fics but this was truly original
Tania Game chapter 36 . 6/16/2019
What an epic, amazing story. really really Loved it! Thank you
gunday chapter 36 . 6/10/2019
that was amazing. thank you so much for this beautiful piece.
Cavelenare chapter 36 . 5/6/2019
This was amazing! Such a blast reading this. And just enough Vamp!Bella to keep me happy. Thank you !
Cavelenare chapter 32 . 5/6/2019
My gosh, I want to climb your Edward and low-key jump him. So good. He’s so lovely and devoted and sweet and incredible. Also my phone autocorrected clef* in my last review
Cavelenare chapter 27 . 5/6/2019
Have you heard the song Gone by Jim Chappell? It starts out tentative with hints of both despair and longing but there’s a lightness to it... an absolute certainty and hope that just seems to grow and grow as the song progresses. Both the bass cleft and the treble cleft sound so different yet complimentary in the song. It reminds me so much of the way you wrote Bella’s and Edwards story that when Edward started playing for Bella that was the one song that came to mind.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/27/2019
As I type this, I'm late for Beddy-bye ( 3:30am comes reeeeeal early, ya know?) but I can't go to sleep until Bella goes back to school!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/27/2019
I knew it! I KNEW IT! I think Phil is thinking about ditching Renee in favor of Bella (all those creepy remarks about how much prettier Bella is than her mother and how Bella should wear more revealing clothes, YUCK!) After all, Bella is the heiress, right? of course, now he will go with plan C (Plan B was to have her committed): just arrange a little FATAL accident before she is 18. Hopefully, Bella will change HER beneficiary to ANYONE than her mom.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/27/2019
Bella was 13! she was a child; Charlie should have armed the alarm HIMSELF before going to bed.
8,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »