Reviews for Masen Manor
august raven chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
Nice...the family that fights together stays together
august raven chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
Awesome
august raven chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
Love the two J's being goofy buddies!
august raven chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
Love the casting of characters! I don't know why it's taken me so long to read this...I'm hooked.
Kayozm chapter 22 . 12/17/2016
Hmm, so Alice was a death card but James wasn't. So I'm still guessing Bella... And maybe the third is someone he kills, rather than someone he cares about. Phil maybe? Or it could be Leah :(
Kayozm chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
Okay, you've put out a challenge - the trifecta: Alice, Bella & James, is my guess. I'm guessing you're going to keep Rose happy by keeping her & Emmett human :)
Kayozm chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Okay, so as usual I'm
Coming in years late, but just wanted to say for the record - I'm intrigued :)
Lanigra25 chapter 36 . 11/25/2016
This was an amazing story. Kept me glued through all of it
Guest chapter 29 . 10/28/2016
I don't think I'd be nearly as forgiving of Renee as Bella. She was selfish. Her daughter was still recovering from a tragedy and she decided to marry her partner in an affair. They had arguments about trust funds and money. This is a story flaw, not a character flaw. There is no way these things haven't added up in her head as a person of reasonable intelligence. Just not believable.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/28/2016
The story is fun. While you have skipped the angst of twilight in some ways (not having Edward fight to keep her human), you have prolonged the angst in others - for instance, putting off speaking to the detectives, Edward leaving Bella to take care of Alice (really? All those people couldn't stop 1 newborn out in Denali - this is just unnecessary). Edward could have been listening and plotting to capture Phil almost from the beginning. He should be set up and in jail by now. Or dead, either way is fine. At this point the angst feels manufactured and unnecessary.

The main point of my rant is this. If Edward loves his mate so very much, then why on earth is he putting up with any threats to her for longer than necessary? Why does he let himself be separated from her when again, it isn't necessary (seriously, I know you explained, but the explanation was dumb). Bella's mate in this story is a moron.
lyrapantalaemon chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
n n
Ticcing Bat chapter 36 . 10/12/2016
ah I love this. so good. wish you'd write another vampward, so hard to find good new ones. Everybody writes RL now.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
The only thing I can't get over, is that this chapter so blatantly ignored the fact that 9/11 occurred. This is September 2001, and you are detailing the days leading up to Bella's birthday, which includes the date of the attack. Where do they live that they wouldn't even mention it? Is this fully AU? I'm probably more sensitive to this as a New Yorker, but it literally jumped out at me as I was reading.
ToMyMuse chapter 36 . 9/6/2016
Wow, what a journey their lives have been. I so enjoyed everything about this story: the hurt, the healing, MG, the romance, the mystery/suspense, Alice and Jasper, Masen Manor (in my mind, I pictured a combo of Hogwart's and the X-Mansion from X-Men), and of course, E & B's happily ever after. Moving this to my favorites list. Thank you!
Liz113 chapter 36 . 9/1/2016
Great story! I have seen it a few times but never read! But I'm so glad that I did! Thank you!
8,071 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »