Reviews for Masen Manor
lvk1978 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Holy cow, we sure are the lucky ones! I couldn't believe it when I saw your name in my mailbox! And a very early, very happy birthday to you, ma'am!

Okay, so I loved the meeting between Bella and Jasper! It really seems that they could become good friends in time. And, of course, the much anticipated meeting between Bella and Edward finally took place. I realize that the meeting had to be somewhat low key, but it was almost too careful, ya know? I'll admit to some impatience where these two are concerned, but I do remember that there must be baby steps as well due to Bella's tender age. I do think that they have a good beginning, but I think that Edward is going to have to be a good deal more honest with Bella. It may be too soon to give her the whole vampire spiel, but I think that he could safely be as honest as possible with her. This Bella seems to be a great deal stronger than she gives herself credit for and I do believe that Edward can strengthen their budding friendship with some heartfelt truths. I hope that Edward won't get too emo about it.

Another great chapter, dollface! As usual, I can't wait for Sunday! Take care 'til then.
weml chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Love love love this
Gennell chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Nice surprise update! I thought the piano lesson went well. And I love the idea of the note passing. It will give them a chance to ease into the truth. I like the way Jasper and Jacob tease Edward, like siblings or best friends. And Happy Birthday, early I guess, but maybe you can celebrate all week!
Sapho99 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Happy Birthday to you! my birthday is on the 9th, when is yours?
you have started another amazing story and cannot wait for the next chapters.
sapho99
MK543 chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Good story. I was surprised at the canon student body! These TW kids are not what I'd expect at Masen Manor which I assumed was for 'special' students. hmm. Also, they insert cuss words like they were raised on the street. Looking forward to E & B meeting and their dialog. Hope the next several years pass quickly. x
k1942 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Thanks for the rec, I'm enjoying Light in the Darkness a lot. As a matter of fact, about as much as Masen Manor! I like that Edward got smart and admitted that Bella is his mate. They have all tried to tell him so he might as well give in to destiny! This is such a good story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Happy Birthday!
RowanBronze chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Good!
Packy 2.0 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Sat here wishing it could be your birthday every week, dude! Gah this chapter... AHMAYZINGGG! Love how Edward handled Bella and can't wait to read a little further into her mind om what she thinks about him as well. Maybe she'll say smth to Alice while they're out of town. Hmmm, I wonder if she'll make sense of ppl on the trip vs ppl not on the trip to narrow down possibilities of who could have written in her notebook. ;-)

I loooove what she wrote in the notebook. Haha... she's def got some feist in her. Soooo fukn excite and intrigued about how much of the truth Edward is about to divulge. Ofc, he's not gonna jot down, "Oh btw, I'm a soulless, immortal bastard who feeds off the blood of humans. But don't worry, you're my mate and I feel no lust after your blood as is the norm so you're safe with me," *snickers* but I'm veey excited to see how this will go and if it will be a regular thing. Also, will Bella fall in love with him this way, before knowing that it's actually him? Or will he reveal that its indeed him, right away. You dont have to answer these, mind you. I'd just like you to know where my mind is.

I like Carlisle's observation, about her talking aeound them at so much ease. It's probably because it's her destiny to be with them. I'm glad she finally found ppl she can trust and be comfortable around. It will help her to coax herself out of the shell she's been buried in. I hope Edward will also be a very big part of that. Also, warning bells flaring up in my head about her parents. But that is just a preliminary theory. I'll keep that locked away for now.

Gahhhh, long review is long. Cannot wait for the next review on Sunday. Thank you do much for updating today. You pretty much made my day. If I missed the bday, I hope you had a splendid one. If it's approaching, HAPPY FRICKEN BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GIRL! *confetti shower*

xox
Packy!
sujari6 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
They're making progress already.
bmw140 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
I can't wait to see what he writes to her! I have a feeling this will be how Bella realizes she loves him.
pnkats chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Awesome as always. I always hate the chapter to end! Hope you have an awesome birthday!
insanemum chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
So they've met. And they seem to like each other. I will be interested how much of Edward's story he can give away at this stage.
campyrs chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Interesting chapter. I had troubles getting 'into' this story the first few chapters. That's nothing new for me though. I stuck it out and I'm hooked finally. It's gotta grab me and this finally has. Thank you!
ddhayes30 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Loved it! Great chapter...Hope you have a fabulous Birthday!
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Loved it! I can't wait to read more...
8,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 470 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 490 .. Last Next »