Reviews for Masen Manor
amybelikov1 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Wow Deb this just keep getting better, I loved this first encounter...I can't wait to read what is Edward's reply to bella...is it Sunday yet! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY
alyten chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Loved the fact the Bella is challenging "the ghost" to write back! What a great way for them to get to know each other! Love this story cant wait to see what happens.
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Can't wait to see what Edward answers LOL! It's his own fault for bein' so cocky as to write in her journal in the first place...so rude!
Taylor9901 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Fantastic chapter. I am loving this new story.
Vampire Reaper 13 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
You're the best!
Happy Birthday!
Haha Bella's a little spitfire. Somehow I get the feeling if she was 122 E wouldn't be able to keep up with her. Not sure he will be able to at 16.
Thanks for your generosity.
sweetncole22 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Thank you for the extra chapter. What a treat. Happy birthday!
BellaC874 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Thank you so much for the update! And Happy (early) Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

I loved their first meeting and I love that Bella wrote him a note and I can't wait to see what Edward's reply is!

Looking forward to your next update!
LunaSova85 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
First of all, Happy Early Birthday! I'm loving the story so far, so thank you for the early update!

Okay, I've been seeing that there are some theories as to who's gonna die and whatnot. Most seem to think it is Alice, Rose, Emmett, or Leah. Which is fine and I might be wrong, but I fail to see is what they have to do with Edward? They aren't really linked to him in anyway as of now.

Again, I might be wrong, but I really don't see them being a big part of the story! I see Rose and Emmett as nothing more than showing Bella some much needed kindness. Because she needs to be able to feel comfortable being there and to see that she is not alone with coming from a messed up background. They are just there to have a connection to her. Alice, I see her as being the Jacob of this story without the romance and crap. I feel that she is there to guide Bella into the supernatural and figure out shit! Open her mind I guess that there is more out there so she won't freak the hell out? LOL

Jessica and Mike are nothing more than bullies, because it can't all be sunshine and roses while being there. LOL

With that said, I believe the three deaths would be Renee, Phil, and Bella. Since Bella is Edward's mate he is link to them that way. I think Phil will be the villian in this story and will be link to Charlie's death. Renee was probably having an affair with Phil, Phil saw that they had money and used Renee. Phil tries to harm Bella and maybe is successful in almost killing her, her mom tries to defend her, gets killed in the process, Edward swoops in kills Phil and changes Bella before she dies. As for him traveling, would probably be him taking Bella away during her newborn phase or he became paranoid and tries to do the noble thing.*rolls eyes*

So yeah... this is my theory! LOL
MusetteBlanchard chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Oh man oh man oh man ...
Ahhh ... the 2 death cards *tapping chin* we'll deal with them when we get there, in the meantime, the train left the station, leaving behind his pilot and it's slowly going ... uphill LOL
Let's buckle our seat belts, we're in for an amazing ride.
All Aboard!
eustaciavye1 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Woot! Woot! What a long juicy chapter. I love how Bella uses her music as a voice for what happened to her. Can't wait for Sunday! Happy Birthday!
JK5959 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
As sweet as Edward's words are, Bella's right, he invaded her privacy. But I'm glad she's let her anger subside and now they'll find a way to communicate with each other through the notebook. I really love where you're taking this story. It's been such a blast to read and I can't wait for the next chapter. I adore your Jacob, by the way. Mainly because he's not a threat to their relationship. I hate those story lines because I never did like the love triangle scenario. So this is a nice change of pace where he's concerned.

As for Alice and Jasper, I think the reason they may not feel that pull (or maybe they do. We're not in their heads, after all) but if they don't it could be because they've always been different than the other mated pairs. They're always written as showing their love in a much subtler way. And maybe that's why. Then again, maybe their gifts have something to do with the lack of a pull.

And Carlisle's theory about Bella being comfortable with their kind is definitely a valid one, but I'm wondering if she subconsciously trusts them because a vampire has helped her in the past. It's definitely a stretch, but I feel that she's come across a vampire before (not knowing it of course) and she gets the same feeling from the Cullens and Jasper that she did from the vampire she crossed paths with. And I'm going off the assumption that the vampire from her past was a good man/woman. Again, it's such a bizarre theory on part.

Also, I think that Renee and Phil had something to do with her father's death. I felt that way for a while now and Edward muttering to himself about where Bella's mother was when the house was broken into the night her father was killed AND the fact that Carlisle and Esme are concerned with the fact that she doesn't talk to her mother or Phil because she doesn't trust them only solidifies it for me.

And lastly, I'd bet the house that we'll see James at some point. Whether he's good or bad, I don't know.
TessLouise chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Love this! I get giddy when it updates.
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Good! Thank you!
tracy.bell.125 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Ohhh i loved this update :) ohhh and Happy Birthday :)
TwiTwiAgain chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
I love how you're bringing out both Bellas and Edwards personalities. I can't wait for the next update!
8,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 470 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 490 .. Last Next »