Reviews for Masen Manor
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2019
I know that this is obviously horridly late, as I just started reading this this week, but Happy Birthday anyway! While Bella is an "old soul" and mentally aged beyond her years, she still has to mature a bit. Lord, can you imagine Jessica and Mike ratting Edward out and trying to have him arrested for Statutory rape! I think Renee and Phil had something to do with Charlie's death. Where WAS the elusive Mrs. Swan at the time of the Attack?! Hmmm... I wish the Cullens would hire Chelsea to work at Masen Manor! Then she could tell what she knows about Renee and Phil.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2019
Edward just needs to bask in the moment: for goodness sakes, HE'S FOUND HIS MATE! he should be swinging from the rafters and bursting into song. He doesn't HAVE to be alone anymore. He maybe has to wait a few years (Bella has to be LEGAL, after all!) I love that Alice can sense him. I wonder what she makes of Jake, the Shapeshifter! And what vibes does she pick up from the rest of the Vampire Crew?
marysix chapter 36 . 2/19/2019
Wowwww. The summary for this story does not do it justice. I wasn’t sure what I was expecting, but not this? Dark but not too dark, suspense but not dragged out, great takes on the characters. I really loved the use of Leah, SO good. And Charlie was so good which was also pretty heartbreaking. And Alice! Such a good read, thank you for sharing!
randayle.wallace chapter 36 . 2/10/2019
This is probably the 3rd or so time I've read this story n still great as ever.. Lol
Guest chapter 36 . 1/23/2019
I enjoyed the story a lot, It was a litle sad, but had enough happiness, hope and love.
Thanks for Your time
Regards
LQUEZ
dreamthief19 chapter 36 . 1/5/2019
Oh I loved this story. Simply incredible, I dont know what else to say. Bittersweet to see this tale come to its end. Thank you for sharing!
dreamthief19 chapter 4 . 1/4/2019
Oooh I love mysteries like this okay I'm gonna make my guess for the trifecta death cards: Leah, Alice, and Bella. Cant wait to keep reading! I'm loving this!
shirley noble chapter 36 . 10/17/2018
I have read this story so many times.. It's like reading it for the first time.. You are my favorite author Deb i enjoy reading every story the Gravity series are my favs i adore Mason Manor.. So I'm waiting patiently for the next update on Heaven and Earth love you .one of your biggest fans Shirley Noble..
campyrs chapter 36 . 9/17/2018
This was really great! I enjoyed each and every chapter you wrote. Thank you so much. I love the Cullens as vampires. They are getting sparse now unfortunately.
harkie5 chapter 36 . 9/12/2018
Amazing story!
206pinkbones chapter 36 . 7/30/2018
LOVED this story! You're by far one of my favorite authors here! Thank you writing this and for sharing it!
Just Sus chapter 36 . 7/6/2018
As many times as I have read this, it never disappoints! One of my all-time favorites! Thanks again, Deb, as always! xoxo Sus
Just Sus chapter 14 . 7/5/2018
This is probably my 8th or 9th time reading this story. When anyone asks, I list this story as one of my top 3 FF stories. Every time I read it, I love it more! Thanks, BB...you're the best!
Samantha chapter 36 . 6/27/2018
I’ve been reading ff for about 9 years. I don’t even know how often your story popped up in other people’s favorite lists but it still took me until now to read the fic. It’s a lovely story and it feels real bc of the way you see the characters develop. Very well written, thanks for sharing!
Purple Pulse chapter 4 . 6/8/2018
I’m surprised Bella doesn’t know sign language, I feel like being mute isn’t really a big deal. Kids can be jerks though
Can’t wait to see the first meeting between the two!
8,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »