Reviews for Masen Manor
LittleMoCullen chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
excited to see where this goes )
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Woot amazing start Hun xx
BelovedSunshine chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
So *sings* EX-CI-TED! I love fics like this, and this is already reminding me (just in bits) of Evermore Experience. And, I was just lamenting this week how I miss a regular Sunday update story. lol Thanks :)
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Is it wrong to say that I was disappointed when I came to the end of the chapter. I wanted to keep reading, I'm so hooked already on this story.

Simply amazing.
Carlaisabel chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
this sounds like a amazing story, cant wait for more see you sunday
sherryola chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
oh deb! You have outdone yourself! I'm almost sorry we're meeting bella next, because I'm completely lost in this edward's mind. I love the canon and the differences. the story is strong and deep, compelling in ways no story has affected me in a very long while. There's so much I want to know, and I can't wait to discover it all. Looking forward to the ride.
insanemum chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is very interesting! A great start. Can't wait until Sunday :)
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
OMG all the feels! A Jacob and Edward that get a long! Hopefully once Bella arrives that won't change, it will be interesting to see! Can't wait for Sunday's bonus chapter..or is this one the bonus chapter ;) Man I've never been so excited to be up this early on my day off before!
Bubbleybear chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
So Edward will fight against what is right again? He still perceives himself as a monster? I'm looking forward to more but I'm sure that the story will be heart wrenching - at least Bella's background. I hope that he doesn't take too long to alter his attitude at least a little.
alyten chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Yeah! Another great story! I love the start to this and very excited to see where this goes.
zeeber chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Wow, you gave us so much to think about...what a story, and a silent Bella, that will be new, will Edward be able to read this Bella's thoughts? Guess we will have to wait and see...

As always, Deb, thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is already getting interesting, and I like how you kept with the Twilight theme of Bella not fitting in with regular people. No chance of Ch. 2 before Sun.?
alaskangirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
to quote billy idol...i want more..more...more...
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Yeah! Thank you, thank you, thank you, a new AU, I absolutely adore all of your au and now a new one. No, I haven't read it yet. I'm going to wait for the second chapter then read them together.
Stay warm (I live in central NY). See you on Sunday.
GoneFeb2021 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
OMG so very good. What an amazing start to what I know will be a great read!
So looking forward th the entire ride!
8,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 534 541 542 543 544