Reviews for Masen Manor
Janina14 chapter 36 . 12/4/2017
I loved your story! The feelings between Edward and Bella were beautifully written, there wasn‘t too much angst and the Leah you wrote was a pleasant surprise! Thank you!
Liz 1974 chapter 36 . 12/3/2017
Love It !
as far as seqeal I reallt think u should , have Edwadd & Bella come across a set of faternal twins ( boy & girl they could adopt them !
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Talk about late to the party...I can't believe I haven't read this one of yours. Anyway, I'm here now and ready to get lost in this hauntingly good story so far. Edward is of course a very sad character so far and I guessing he finds some hope in this Bella that is about to enter into his world.
Fanslashtic chapter 36 . 8/25/2017
This story was like a breath of fresh air! I've found a lot of those lately, which is surprising to say the least!
You write beautifully and have such a good way of painting a picture when you read it! I loved the twist with the mind reading thing! ;P
JustARead chapter 3 . 8/24/2017
3 deaths...b,a,r,em-all human. Whos it gonna be
JustARead chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
Human b & a?
Guest chapter 36 . 8/18/2017
I loved re reading this story again
Thank you all for working and creating it
BookLuver02 chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read. I love how you turned something that could have been horrible into an intriguing mystery/drama/romance. I have never read a better pairing of any of the Twilight characters, much less a Bella/Edward pairing. This truly is a lovely story; please don't ever stop writing. -M
ChrisDGoosey chapter 36 . 7/29/2017
A truly wonderful story that I get more from each time I read it. A firm favourite. I love the ending with everyone in Washington - poetic. You are one heck of a talented writer. Thank you.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I'm reading this for the third time. It's a truly brilliant story and so very cleverly written. One of my all time favourites.
browneyes214 chapter 36 . 6/21/2017
And with each story you keep getting better. Not that you need to, they are perfect already.
Not A Ghost3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Hi! Loving it so far! But may I ask- why the decision to change around some of the years (birth and dates of being changed) you probably have a great reason that'll I'll find out as I read the story, just wondering!
Bevey99 chapter 8 . 6/12/2017
The school sounds like Hogwarts.
Bevey99 chapter 6 . 6/12/2017
I don't read ahead but I have a theory.
Phil had Charlie killed so he could easily marry Renee - because they were most likely having an affair. Bella was collateral damage. Phil may have already been lusting after her- sick pervert. Plus being a judge there was a decent inheritance involved.
tekmlb06 chapter 36 . 6/4/2017