Reviews for A Light in the Darkness
august raven chapter 3 . 8/21
I like!
Sheila chapter 26 . 8/5
Jen, reading this story again! It is one of my very favorites. Thank you for how wonderfully you treated this topic!
Tamara Swale chapter 35 . 3/20
I just came across your story after having re-read the Twilight series. I love your writing - you have a really natural and easy style with just the right amount of evocative description. Also, your sex scenes are impressive ;0) Great alternative take on Twilight, thanks for sharing and keep writing.
joval chapter 35 . 3/7
So good! Thanks!
PAT2024 chapter 35 . 1/3
You are a very talented writer and I love all the stories you have written with Drotuno.

This is the first story of you that I have been reading. It started very well but unfortunately nothing much happened after the reunion of E&B and the rest of the story was a little bit boring (the plot / story line was thin and flat) but I understand your wish to just describe Bella’ and Edward’s evolution to go from darkness to light and that was well done.

We are probably too used in fictions to have more action, drama, nasty villains, improbable situations, angst etc.. or just silly and humorous fluffy stories. Your story was closer to real life than usual (even your vamps were so close to being normal humans, no blood lust, no struggle with their strength...).

Nevertheless, thank you for your hard work and I hope you will continue to write.

Thanks for sharing and all the best
mygooddog chapter 25 . 11/3/2017
Really good
mygooddog chapter 22 . 11/3/2017
I just realized I have read a lot of chapters with no LOVE. Love this story.
mygooddog chapter 18 . 11/2/2017
I absolutely love your bella! Love the fact that Rose isn't a b****. I think Jake meeting the family is a great idea. Can't wait to see where all this goes.
mygooddog chapter 12 . 11/2/2017
I love their reunion. I hope she forgives Alice.
mygooddog chapter 6 . 11/1/2017
FYI they did have cell phones back then, I had one when I got off the plane in Tampa That was supposed to land at home in Indianapolis. I used mine to call my husband. Then loaned it to several other people so they could make contact with their family. So yes there were cell phones in 2001
mygooddog chapter 5 . 11/1/2017
Really enjoying your story can't believe I have missed it up until now. I've already read Mason Manor love it love it love it. I'm one of those people that was in the air on 9/11. Reading the beginning of your story was kind of cathartic for me. You could have been so much worse!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 33 . 7/31/2017
These last couple of chapters defiantly provide one of the best Bella change scenes in any fic. Such clever writing. Be proud.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 32 . 7/31/2017
WOW! What a brilliantly written chapter. Well done and thank you.
Nataly29 chapter 35 . 6/1/2017
Oh my! What a beautiful and unique story!
I have been crying, laughing and many more emotions reading this amazing story, thank you so much!
athome Jo chapter 35 . 5/23/2017
This was incredible. Thank you!
4,399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »