Reviews for A Light in the Darkness
arthemys chapter 35 . 10/25
Great story, beautifully written and very respectful. Thanks for such a great work !
Michelle Law chapter 35 . 6/23
What a FANTASTIC story! You handled a touchy subject with sensitivity and honor. Thank you.
Michelle Law chapter 18 . 6/23
Hi! This story was recc'ed by Drotuno (hope I got that right!) In Masen Manor. I'm really glad I gave this a try. It's great. So glad Bella ISN'T Edward's singer. I hope Jake remembers that he actually LIKES the Cullens.
Click57 chapter 21 . 5/25
So glad to have a story with a positive Jacob!
debb lavoie chapter 35 . 11/29/2020
I love how you wrote the characters, so much better than canon. Love Jacob and Bella's friendship. Rose was nice to Bella. Edward was the best with Bella, her true angel. All the emotions you brought out in me as I read . The family vacation and Edward and Bella's European trip. So wonderful!
SianJohn chapter 35 . 10/31/2020
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The Fountian Pen chapter 11 . 9/12/2020
Maybe it’s just that I despise pushy people who believe they know best, but God Alice is working my last nerve. Then again Alice always seems to get on my last nerve...lol.
Liz 1974 chapter 9 . 8/8/2020
I love Meddling Alice YAY love this Fanfiction
Liz 1974 chapter 5 . 8/8/2020
Love the tattoo GREAT THINKINGof venom & ink
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 10/4/2019
rereading this story. to answer your question in previous chapter...I think you have done a great job at describing what happened and how someone in the middle of things might have felt.
Twinsmom chapter 35 . 9/13/2019
Just read this again for the 18th anniversary of 9/11. I still feel the grief but I think that important so we don’t forget. Thanks for writing this this. It’s so well done.
Clippy chapter 35 . 7/11/2019
This was a very intriguing story from the beginning. It tactfully addresses a sensitive subject for many Americans, while giving a new telling to Edward and Bella’s story.

Some of the medical aspects of this story were not accurate, though. I, like Bella in this story, do not have a spleen, so I have knowledge and first-hand experience with this matter. Realistically, Bella would not have lived for over a week with pneumonia while not having a spleen. At best, she would have lived for a couple of days. And Carlisle, being aware of her condition, would have taken extreme measures to deal with her illness. Overall, the story was well-written and interesting, though.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/11/2019
This was a very intriguing story, right from the beginning. While tactfully engaging with a subject that is still sensitive to many Americans, Edward and Bella’s story was given a new telling.

Some of the medical aspects of Bella’s condition were not very accurate. I, like Bella in this story, also have no spleen, so I have first hand knowledge and experience of the condition. Unfortunately, not having a spleen can lead to medical problems. Realistically, Bella would not have been able to live with pneumonia for over a week. More than likely, Bella would have lived for a couple days, at best. Carlisle, being aware of Bella’s condition, would have also taken more precautions to deal with her illness. Of course, this specific condition is not very common, so I would not expect many people to know how that works. Overall, though, the story was well-written, creative, and very interesting.
chellekathrynnn chapter 2 . 6/23/2019
My neck... my back... lick my. Oops sorry couldn’t resist
abbyweyr chapter 35 . 5/5/2019
Wonderful story. The 'little bird' name and symbolism and the 'tattoo' all woven together around the tragedy and recovery was great. Nice to have a story with the two sides getting along right off. Thanks for sharing.
4,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »