Reviews for A Light in the Darkness
Facebook wasn’t created until 2004. Twin towers fell in 2001
Just Sus chapter 31 . 10/13/2023
I love this Jake. He's a good one! Also, Bella's entire story has been really interesting in non-canon. Great story!
Just Sus chapter 26 . 10/12/2023
Has Edward talked to Carlisle about the pregnancy issue? I'm hoping there's no Renesme coming. I never cared for that part in Twilight. I like to think of EB traveling around the world and doing wonderful things together, just the two of them, forever!
Just Sus chapter 21 . 10/11/2023
I'm hoping that you aren't going to pull a New Moon scenario here. I hated that part more than anything else, and I was pissed off at Edward's behavior more than anything. Luckily, he redeemed himself (mostly) in Eclipse. I like this Jake so far,
Just Sus chapter 3 . 10/8/2023
This is an interesting story already. Don't know how I missed it when it came out originally.
BTW, Masen Manor is one of my all-time favorite FF's!
SianJohn chapter 35 . 9/15/2023
I've just reread this emotional but very well written story and I just wanted to thank you again for sharing your talents with us.
JoVersify chapter 11 . 9/12/2023
I love how canon-yet-non-canon your Edward is in this fic. He is still stubborn as hell and determined to stay away from Bella, but he's also a bit of a pushover for his family... something that Canon Edward definitely was not. In fact, the Cullens really pissed me off in the original how they let Edward call the shots on everything involving Bella. I mean, to a degree, yes... but what he did? Well, let's just say that I like your not-quite-canon Edward MUCH better.

And his complete giving in at the end of this chapter... yeah. Perfect. Love it.

Until the next,
Jo
JoVersify chapter 3 . 9/12/2023
This is brutal, but I know I remember the outcome, so there is that. I made the mistake of watching Remember Me for only the 2nd time yesterday. God how that movie rips my heart and guts out... especially after spending all day remembering the horror of that day and all the people we lost.

Yeah... this fic is actually making me feel better from all of that. What possessed me to watch that damned movie again?!

I love that Edward tried so hard to not show her his abilities... to leave her safe from that knowledge, but forced to change that plan when her condition deteriorated. I still to this day can't believe that there were 20 people they pulled out of that wreckage. It was so absolute, the collapse... I just can't wrap my head around anyone surviving it. They are 20 absolute miracles.

To the next,
Jo
JoVersify chapter 1 . 9/11/2023
Today of all days made me think of this story, and the trusty ladies on FB didnt fail me when I could'nt remember the name of thia fic. It hurts to remember today, 22 years ago, and think of the victims and the horror that we all watched unfold before our eyes.

You respected this. And you spun a great tale.

You also gave me something else to look forward to on this day when I only seem to be able to relive it and cry. I've read this before, and I'm glad to read it again (and review this time around).

Never forget.
arthemys chapter 35 . 10/25/2022
Great story, beautifully written and very respectful. Thanks for such a great work !
Michelle Law chapter 35 . 6/23/2022
What a FANTASTIC story! You handled a touchy subject with sensitivity and honor. Thank you.
Michelle Law chapter 18 . 6/23/2022
Hi! This story was recc'ed by Drotuno (hope I got that right!) In Masen Manor. I'm really glad I gave this a try. It's great. So glad Bella ISN'T Edward's singer. I hope Jake remembers that he actually LIKES the Cullens.
Click57 chapter 21 . 5/25/2022
So glad to have a story with a positive Jacob!
debb lavoie chapter 35 . 11/29/2020
I love how you wrote the characters, so much better than canon. Love Jacob and Bella's friendship. Rose was nice to Bella. Edward was the best with Bella, her true angel. All the emotions you brought out in me as I read . The family vacation and Edward and Bella's European trip. So wonderful!
SianJohn chapter 35 . 10/31/2020
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
4,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »