Reviews for Maybe it was
Aya2013 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
love it! great story! thanks!:)
Sir Shreeka chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
That was great! I was smiling the whole time :D
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This was yummy.
Kammyh chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This story was wonderful! It was a bit of everything mixed together until Jack and Ianto showed up mixing it all together again. Loved it, great work!
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I love this! Thanks.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
So hot, so sweet and so perfect! It's taken me a while to get to this fic, because of work and Uni, but I am soo glad I finally read it! Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic!
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Any reason is a good reason and Valentines Day is as good a reason as any.
Alice Carter chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Now that's a Valentine treat! I loved all the scenarios. It's funny how Owen scoffs at it all, but still has his own theories. I wonder what lines they'll throw the team about their date - hmm?
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
loved this, it was fantastic. I loved everyone's interpretations of their first time but i think i like the real first time with the stopwatch the most.
CeciDevenrough chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Hej, sorry I didn't write or reviewed for such a long time. That story was quite entertaining, although I saw the end coming. But it's so like them, to actually listen all the way through and enjoying it. I love it how you write every one of them, they are always in character as in the series. My favourite was Owen's second scenario. Happy Valentine's Day, darling. I baked a Teisen Cariad aka welsh love cake to celebrate the date.
StarKayak chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This was so much fun to read. Such imagination in exploring possibilities and points of view! You belong on a screenwriter's team developing scripts. A Valentine delight:)