Reviews for From the Stars
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Amazing a wonderfully executed idea
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I love Wholock. I think my favorite part was the conversation between Sherlock and Mycroft.
rubyred753 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Sherlolly Lords!
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Do you wanna build a TARDIS? Too cute!
doctorsherlockgirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
When I heard about the watches I immediately thought of the fob watches from Doctor Who, please more Wholock, it's great.
Fangirl17 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
That was cool
Samm chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh yes! This was delightful!
delicateruins chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This is seriously amazing - like, wholock happiness :) I just thought this was lovely from start to end, and I love the idea that the Doctor would have saved some of his people, hidden away.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I really was so happy when they both turned out to be time lords. I can actually imagine that being possible for both of them. There is something so unique and creative about the two of them. The fact that they were from the same planet was so beautiful and that they were meant to me just made sense. I am such a big & Sherlock fan so this was just a perfect read for me. Great job.
roxyxena007 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This chapter should be the first of many! It would be an awesome loooonnnnggg story! A lovely Valentine! More of this story, please!
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Don't stop here. Take them out on adventure! Help them to understand that love is universal! :)
Meirionwen chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
And that was the start of the Gallifreyan overpopulation problem
calicar chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Time Lords Sherlock and Molly! Brilliant!
Belle Illumina chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I internally screamed at remembering this is a one shot.
Goodness. This is really a good idea.
Wonderful!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is a wonderful idea. _ On a side note, I read "Do you want to build a TARDIS" in the tune from Frozen and immediately thought 'it doesn't have to be a blue box'. Just thought I'd share, hehehe.