Reviews for Five Hash Marks
Ausllymoon chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
awh I like this oneeee :)))
Random Cat chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This is so cute! I love how Trish knew it was her, and that Austin figured it out! They complete each other.
I don't know if you would appreciate a prompt from someone who discovered your awesomeness last Wednesday, as opposed to people who've been reading your stories since the beginning, but here it is anyway:
Three words. Water Park, a cute dog, and Popsicles! Pretty please with a cherry, whipped cream, and rainbow sprinkles on top?
Random Cat out.
Meow!
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Awww that was so cute! I'm glad Austin found out in the end, because what is Austin without Ally?
Loved it. Great work :)
(I also realised that you weren't on my alert list for some reason, so I added you. Now I'll know when you write more :D)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This is absolutely incredible! I love it!
I love all your A&A stories, they are magnificent! :D
You are so talented and very creative!
I'm looking forward to see what you have in mind for future stories! ;D
Keep up the beautiful work of yours!
Can't wait for more!
Could you perhaps do a cute Auslly story of Austin and Ally (not knowing each other) meeting in college, like in a class - they could both major in music and/or litterature - or they could bump into each other at the library, and they'd immediately have the best chemistry and it would develop into something more than a friendship?
I know it sound very cliche, but I think it could be good!
Pretty please! :D
kim crawford chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Well, I already told you I loved this. And I also love what you did with the prompt I gave you. You did change it up a bit but it was better than I expected :) Another great story.
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Glad that Ally is back to her old self and knows that no matter what happened; Austin never fell out of love with her
Kailyanna chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Another great story
jess chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
this is one of ur best!
MegJH007 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
So completely adorable. Love it! 3
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
YAYAYAY I LOVE IT! YOU'RE WRITING SO MUCH MORE LATELY!
As you can probably tell, I'm excited.
Or maybe I've just had too much sugar.
But GREAT JOB!
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Aww so sweet. Nice alter ego
famiza chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
The story was really cute :) I really liked it and I love how Austinn was so in love with her even after 5 years and that he wrote a ssong for her! It was so sweet please keep writing I love your stories :)
Citylights at Midnight chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
VALENTINE'S DAY FLUFF, IS THERE A BETTER SENTENCE? OF COURSE NOT. This was fluffy and cute and adorable and just lots of positive adjectives. But really I loved the idea, and the song in it.

The small details were brilliant as well like Dez calling Trish a man or Trish being able to recognize Ally no matter what, or "It's a hit Anny!" it's just so sweet and perfect to read :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY (Insert heart here)
KarynitaAusllyandKick chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I love it
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I love it. It is seems so simple on the outside put is some mush more on the inside. It was beautiful :-)