Reviews for 95th Hunger Games: The Hills Have Eyes
Grand Coconut chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
I think izaak seems sweet, but he's naive. I wanna learn more about him, but i don't know what his fate will be. Medeia seems.. yeah i'm not gonna lie, i'm not crazy about her.

As far as advice for high school goes, First, do NOT get behind on schoolwork. I did that both this past freshmen and sophomore year and it's made these past few years hella more difficult than they needed to be. As far as the social aspect goes, remember that not everyone is nice. A lot of people are actually really egotistical and judgmental, but there are a few nice kids and you will probably make some friends. High school is a real learning experience and you'll probably learn a lot about yourself along the way.
BubbaKeith chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
1) house at the end of the street

2) I am a senior at my high school class of 2015 and I will advise you to not to take high school to seriously and don't slack on academics
StarryLights chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Very good chapter, as always!

1) The House at the End of the Street

2) Sorry, any tips I could give you would either get you slaughtered or just be plain cheesy.
indigosky17 chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
I like this chapter. Meida seems very tricky and very sly. I don't like her but I think she has a very good personality.

1. Winters bone
2. Talk to everyone in your new class. That way if something happened that meant your close circle of friends weren't there you could spend time with others.
Don't post secrets or private information on social media. it spreads like wildfire in high school.
Don't be afraid to be yourself. If someone doesn't like you its their loss.
Work hard and do homework as it is set. Not quite the first few years but when you start your qualification subjects its key to be on top of them
Theuglyduckling492 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Happy almost birthday! I can't answer the second question, because I'm just now going into high school too! But Jennifer Lawrence starred in "House at the End of the Street".

Now, my thoughts :)
I was literally so shocked by Medeia's attitude. I can't even explain my reaction when you flipped to Medeia's thoughts. I think she's extremely capable of winning but also a little capable of going crazy with her desire to win the Games.
Izaak won't win. He's a sweet boy and I feel bad saying it, but there's no way he'll survive the first couple days, let alone win. Especially with someone like Medeia as an ally who wouldn't hesitate to backstab him as soon as he loses his ability to help her.

Keep up the good work!
LadyRythelle chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Happy birthday! :D

Tricky tribute! I wonder how many other people is Medeia going to manipulate for her team, or is she just going to stick with Izaac. But I don't think Izaac will be completely fooled, he did wonder why she would talk to him. And he does have the pity advantage for sponsors, so I'm not going to underestimate him. Excited for chariots!

Questions:

1) House at the end of the street

2) i can't give a feedback for highschool, I'm just a year younger than you. :P I guess just study a lot.
TheRedHeadGryffindor chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
1) House at the End of the Street
2) I would just say, for the most part, be extroverted and friendly, and just try to join a lot of clubs and activities and make a bunch of friends :)

And yay! You portrayed her so perfectly! I can't wait till the games begin! :D
Theuglyduckling492 chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
I'M WITH YOU! But I completely get it. I haven't updated my story in a long time either. I've been MIA, I suppose. But I'm still here for support, and actually, you've inspired me to write more
Grand Coconut chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Still here!
baeee chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Hey:)
JTL2125 chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
I'm here . I still like it.
indigosky17 chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
I'd love to know what happens next
isobeljones2000 chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
Yes keep writing! Don't stop now! I'm with you.
ILikeToThinkI'mCool chapter 10 . 6/24/2014