Reviews for Save Me
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
OMG U MUST WRITE MORE!
Kiya319 chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
Ong this is getting so intriguing. I can't wait to see what happens next.
FourShot411 chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
This is an interesting story, very unique! I'm curious to see where you'll go with this... Will they get off the island? Will Haruhi's gender come out? Will Kyoya and Haruhi have a sweet romance on the island?! So many questions! Please, update? Thanks! I'm going to follow you!
silvazefan11 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Are you going to update soon? I love your story and have reread it at least four times. I am just dying to read the next chapter. Keep up the great work! I hope to see a new chapter sometime soon :).
roxelle34 chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
I need more right now like right now I'm gonna die
SarcasticComment chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Can i just say i love this story? Cause i love this story. Everyone is soo in character it makes me so happy, everyone. And you can see where the stress and panic is getting to them, Mori talks more and the twins aren't as childish, so I feel like the way they talk about how they're coping is so important. Your OCs are also really well done they fit well into the story and have their own personalities and problems. They don't distract from the main characters at all but also serve a purpose. Lastly the way you protrayed the 'stranded on a deserted island' is probably the most accurate depiction i've seen in any fic. they actually got supplies from the ship and find fruits that would exist in a tropical rainforest. Your island is detailed and i can tell you did your research and i appreciate it. I also can't wait till when they get back and kill the twins that should be fun.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Update D:
MusicFreak14 chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
I love this story and have reread it a couple times, but when are you going to post a new chapter?
the-blessed-feirce-jewel chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
please update soon I really liked it
your reader chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Jeez...it was worth the wait if I do say so. Can't wait for more.
Trinabear chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Wow! This story is sooo good! Just please do not turn it into some soft of Lord of the Flies kinda thing...the story was horrific and the movie was just awful ( I mean about what some of the kids did to the others) Ki really think that with this experience some of those girls will actually mature and realize that life just isn't the pretty fishbowl that they have been living in, while the others will fall into the old stand-by "If I whine enough, I will get my way " and will find that it will not work anymore... I think that some of the girls that are trying to work hard will eventually turn on the ones who just sit and whine and complain about having to do anything. Yup! They will be harder on each other than any of the host club members would dare to be... For my part, it is about time that Kyoya kissed Haruhi! Please update soon!
tardislover504 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Oh my god! I'm so happy that you've updated! I love this story and your writing style. Don't worry about how often you update your priorities come first, just don't give up on the story!
CaityJoy chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Loved it! and thank you for your kind words. _ Cant wait for the next chapter!
kaoru12211991 chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Noooooooooo! I want moooooore, the story is getting so interesting especially since the first chapter was so well written and intrigued me to want to read more, I know a lot of the time authors sometimes have a very strong start but lose focus later on, but I don't think that's going to happen here the story is very good and pretty well written and it really does make me want to read even more. I absolutely love survival type stories it's so fun and interesting to see how regular people would survive when thrown into a situation where your forced to adapt to the situation and find a way to survive that's completely different from your regular life and it's funny when it's a group of rich people who've never had to do anything like this. Though when it comes to the host club I think they would be much better off either by themselves(meaning just club members) or just getting rid of the two girls who complain(Yumi and the other girl) I personally can't stand when they can't even realize the severity of the situation and complain like it'll kill them to have to help at all, but the group is doing pretty well, I'm happy to see there hasn't been any major panic. And I'm happy that Haruhi and Kyoya have decided to start dating though I'd rather them wait till their back on land/to safety to actually start dating for now I think they should just stick to being closer friends and it shouldn't look weird to the others if they start spending more time together since they are the two most knowledgeable in the group and can take charge, kinda like co-leaders). But overall I love the story and can't wait to read the next chapter :D

(sorry if this is kinda long, I loved it from the first chapter and was in such a rush to just read all of it at once, I didn't stop to do anything else)
DystopiaEmpire chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Oh man, this story is AWESOME! I love the way you portrayed Kyōya and Haruhi's relationship. The entire thing is extremely well written and the plot is good. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DATE SOON! I want to know what happens!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »