Reviews for Soul of Crystal
LunaLavender1023 chapter 3 . 3/29
Please continue this story I find it to be great and wish for you to finish it.
dragonlilly979 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
For some reason I keep imagining Krystal talking in a robotic voice while Gold screams in excitement.
Poke-lover88 chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
"Since Krys here can't get angry, I'll get mad for her" BAHAHA. Oh Gold. You crack me up.
I don't think I've ever seen Silver getting a Chikorita before... so that's definitely new. I like it though. I had this weird mental image of Silver and Ash's Chikorita, like she's all lovey on him and he's trying to act like he doesn't care but he does. PPFT
I kinda ship Gold from this fic with Mei from your B/W 2 fic. They are so similar. They'd have one heck of a time together. XD
This is the first second gen fic I've ever read. So I'm super excited! I love it so far, Mist!
Poke-lover88 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Oh ma gawd, I love both Gold and Krys' characters! Gold cracks me up so much with his hyper... ness... and Krystal is just so monotone it almost makes me laugh! SHE'S AWESOME.
I wondered that too. Who the hell has the last name Pokémon? Maybe he's like a thousand years old and was the person who created Pokémon in the first place by mutating Pokémon or something. Prolly not. Prolly just got unlucky being named that. Lol! Saliva the Totdile would've been drop dead hilarious. XD But I lerv Aqua. Perfect name.
Poke-lover88 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Krystal's just a ball of fun and excitement, isn't she? Pftt. XD I love it though!
I've noticed in all of your game fics that you always have them eating pancakes in the first chapter. I don't know why I find that so amusing and awesome, but I do.
Silver's a total freak, just creepin' in windows. I'm so surprised he doesn't have a restraining order. And I lol'd at Gold yelling at the kids. I can't wait to read your story where that happens. lol!
Great first chapter!
Also... MIST. EXPLAIN TO ME. Okay so like... ACK. Gold and Silver and HeartGold and SoulSilver, do they literally have like the same plotline? And is it Gold/Ethan, Silver, and Lyra in them both? And then Krystal is in Pokémon Crystal, right? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CRYSTAL AND SILVER/GOLD. I AM SO CONFUSED. T-T Help me out with these characters and games. I'm a noob when it comes to the second generation. XD
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Redhead!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Oh brother...naming her pokemon... :pp
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Totodile...hmm
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
traveling with gold! yes!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2014