Reviews for Little Thief
CrystalVixen93 chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
SV chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
"We had one innocent member!" Dori raged. "One innocent, polite little thing who isn't Ori and you ruined him!"

This line kills me, it's just so ... Dori :)
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
I love this and nori with bilbo is adorable
Arya54 chapter 4 . 3/4/2017
please please update, this is such a brilliant and unique story - would love to see when bilbo does get them out and down the river!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
very good! I wnder if Bilbo did actually get in any practice beofre the elves! great work!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
*cackles* This is too CUTE! Teaching Bilbo to be a burglar, why didn't anyone think of that before. XD Just adorable. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
WOW I love your story. This is so funny and good writen. Thank you so much for sharing with us! 3 just adoriable.
merlinfrostE chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Great story and loving the friendship between Nori and Bilbo. Keep up the great work
Noxy the Proxy chapter 4 . 2/7/2015
Hmmm. I wonder what will happen next.
Stormcutter684 chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Hahaha, Bilbo has grown bolder! Look at our little burglar now!
This story is hilarious. One by one, each dwarf lost something. EVEN NORI! even ... *gasps* Thorin! Nobody messes with Thorin.
And Dwalin, haw haw, the Hobbit has gotten the best of him.
Lol! Such a cute and funny story! I love the MirkWood Elves' scene. Very funny! And you still need to do a Smaug one too!
LovesDragons chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Bilbo did it! Can we still have the chapter about him stealing from Smaug though? Cause that would be cool. And maybe at the very end, after BoFA? I just think those two scenes would be pretty cool.
Soniccouples10 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Can't stop smiling and laughing reading this! XD
Syblime chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Fab chapter! Love the role of mentor that Nori has adopted & you showed that really well again here! :)
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
When I saw the notes at the beginning about a reviewer asking about elves, I squealed and went 'that's me! that's me!' a bit. Thanks for making my 'thief!Bilbo around elves' dreams come true. It was wonderful. :)

Robin