Reviews for The Opposite Effect
b3j02 chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
Uh buh bye James! Boom! Off to the barber shop! Or maybe Bella needs one of Edwards weed whackers for that thing!
b3j02 chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
Oh Happy day! Lol! Poor Bella! Great chapter!
b3j02 chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
And the plot just keeps thickening. Good thing I like your gravy lady! lol!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
Poor Bella! She is having a bad run! That pain sounds horrific! Late a little smokie two weeks ago and broke out in hives. I still have some on my stomach and little patches here and there. It doesn't take long!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
Bahaha! Her dream!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
Me thinks "she doth protest too much" lol hahaha had to throw some Shakespeare back at her. 3
b3j02 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This is going to be different. I won't be able to review every chapter but I will when I can!
DannyGirl1075 chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
This story cracked me the eff up! Loved it! :)
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
That was an interesting story with a very wonderfully fun and happy ending. I really liked that she loved being home so much that she decided to stay. What was even better was that Angela's came and decided to stay as well. I loved that they all cut off their mullet's . . . you had me worried there for a while. Thanks again for the crazy fun.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
It's like a bad accident that I just can't look away from . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Fun beginning to a story. I like his persistence. The end of the chapter with the towel dropping was funny. Don't like the mullet . . . needs to be chopped off . . . didn't even like those when they were popular. Wait . . . were they ever popular? No, I just remember a lot of them around, but no, not popular. Although, I think the mullet may be staying, as you put it in for a friend. Odd request. I guess she was one of the reasons there were a lot of them around back then . . . she was encouraging it with the men around . . . hehehe. I preferred and encouraged the guys to all have long hair. My own husbands was to the middle of his back when we met . . . alas, the fad ended and he now sports very short hair.
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Oh gracious. It's 1am and I have a snotty toddler sleeping next to me. I can't stop laughing and I'll prolly wake her! Hahaha! So worth it. Love your stories!
Isabetta chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
Loved your story and your sense of humour:)
yayasimone chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
OMG. I rarely laugh out loud reading fan fic,
But this chapter did it for me.
cullensrule chapter 3 . 10/13/2014