Reviews for The Opposite Effect
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Fun beginning to a story. I like his persistence. The end of the chapter with the towel dropping was funny. Don't like the mullet . . . needs to be chopped off . . . didn't even like those when they were popular. Wait . . . were they ever popular? No, I just remember a lot of them around, but no, not popular. Although, I think the mullet may be staying, as you put it in for a friend. Odd request. I guess she was one of the reasons there were a lot of them around back then . . . she was encouraging it with the men around . . . hehehe. I preferred and encouraged the guys to all have long hair. My own husbands was to the middle of his back when we met . . . alas, the fad ended and he now sports very short hair.
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Oh gracious. It's 1am and I have a snotty toddler sleeping next to me. I can't stop laughing and I'll prolly wake her! Hahaha! So worth it. Love your stories!
Isabetta chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
Loved your story and your sense of humour:)
yayasimone chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
OMG. I rarely laugh out loud reading fan fic,
But this chapter did it for me.
cullensrule chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
This was good.
I love to read chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
I really enjoy your sense of humor - it ended up being the laugh out loud kind! Hope you keep writing, I'll watch for you.
locheree chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
I simply loved it! I had my daughter looking at me like I was crazy because I was laughing so loud. Really great story without having to have lemons in each chapter.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
The Opposite Effect has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in September on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
zeeber chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
I REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS CUTE FUNNY STORY...THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WORDS...BRENDA
love love it chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I love this story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Annie Butts chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
No more mullet makes me sad :'(
Pictures of their wedding would be awesome!
irelandk chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
:-)
irishnlove2shop chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Loved the end! I love the unexpected!
irishnlove2shop chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Too funny!
sujari6 chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Great story. Loved the ending.
938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »