Reviews for The Opposite Effect
I love to read chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
I really enjoy your sense of humor - it ended up being the laugh out loud kind! Hope you keep writing, I'll watch for you.
locheree chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
I simply loved it! I had my daughter looking at me like I was crazy because I was laughing so loud. Really great story without having to have lemons in each chapter.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
The Opposite Effect has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in September on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
zeeber chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
I REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS CUTE FUNNY STORY...THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WORDS...BRENDA
love love it chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I love this story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Annie Butts chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
No more mullet makes me sad :'(
Pictures of their wedding would be awesome!
irelandk chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
:-)
irishnlove2shop chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Loved the end! I love the unexpected!
irishnlove2shop chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Too funny!
sujari6 chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Great story. Loved the ending.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Fun. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I loved this story and laughed so much! Great job!
elaine67 chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
great story , glad that Emmett saw the light
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
Oh Stace, I laughed till my stomach hurt!
Then two words that instantly stopped the laughter, "The End."!
*Sniffles*

Best proposal and wedding I've read in a long time...but I don't think I've EVER read a proposal or wedding like that...so I really shouldn't compare it! Bwahahaha!

Brilliant writing, amazingly unique storyline, riotously funny, refreshingly different character development...yeah, and now it's over! *Blows nose*

Thanks for increasing my "All-Time Favorites List" by one with "The Opposite Effect"!
Heart ya! ((GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!))
-FangirlinGranma Dee
Toasted Coconut chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
They are completely crazy! I absolutely loved this story. I really needed some laugh just about now, RL does not provide much reason to be happy...

933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »