Reviews for The Opposite Effect
toryatatmon chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Oh gawd this just keeps getting better...Happy belated birthday! Hope is was a good one.
cecilia4059 chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
I think the stupidest thing in the world is mourning over a cheater. Have fun, Bella!
Thanks for the chapter.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
These two are the funniest opposites. But, they compliment each other well ... most of the time. As always, your snarky Bella makes me smile and laugh.

Thanks!
Sally
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Another hilarious story of yours. Love this silly Bella and cheeky Edward. Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
dazzleglo chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Lmao she is so jealous and the mullets it is too funny. Now she is giving relationship advice. Lol oh how you are spiraling downward. Happy birthday.
Duvi chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
She was so jealous! I love it! It's your birthday and we get all the updates? Yay us! It's like reverse birthday presents. We get the awesomeness and you do all the work. I sure hope you got something out of it. Happy birthday BB! I hope you had a great one!
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Great chapter!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
LMAO so many trashy people so little time. I actually feel a little bad for Alice :( I think Edward might be a disgusting manwhore though I mean look he will let any nasty thing rub and kiss all over him even when he is supposed to be on a date with someone else. Wouldn't surprise me if that whore's baby is his.
Luvtwismut chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Happy Birthday! I'm glad I didn't miss it! Hope you had a fantastic day!
Xoxo
Jen
P.s. thanks for the gift!
chicalicious chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Bwahaha! Bella's staking her claim on Mulletward!

Happy Birthday babes! Thanks for the gift of updates!

-C
Mireads chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Great update
Shamatt0403 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Thank goodness no twerking involved.
redviolet chapter 3 . 2/23/2014