Reviews for Go Fish
Pooula chapter 1 . 8/26
Nice to read a story that takes a new perspective
quirkyspirit chapter 1 . 3/4
Ah, nicely done! I love the witty Holmes brothers here - not just true to character but a believable continuation of their relationship.
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 2/27
Oh that line made me LOL. I know it's the title, but I'd become so absorbed in the Holmsian banter that I didn't even think which card game it was.
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 1 . 2/26
Wow, that's brilliant! I love that ending so much more than the original! The characterization is just spot on, too!
Mycroft and Sherlock are so great when they're trying to be nice to each other. :3
Great job on this!
eac-dudette chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
That was very sweet I loved the brotherly companionship :)
doctorjay chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I liked this a lot, even though it was pretty OOC. Go fish indeed. :)
tsotb chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Aaww, thats nice
hatondog chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This was even more lovely than your HLV brothers' piece-both are terrific. Since Mycroft seemed to appreciate the change that Sherlock would come home to better than he did, it's fitting (and touching) that he'd step up to help with this big bump in Sherlock's life.
GandalfTheBass chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This really made the end of that episode so much better. I was so sad when Sherlock had to go home all alone without John. Thanks for writing this!
keepcalmsmile chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I've now read all of your stories and they are amazing! You're writing's wonderful, and you keep incredibly in character! Bravo!
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Hahaha, I hope this is me and my sister/brother in a few years. :P
MeMyselfandI chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Superb! Your dialogue is most astute and clever! Thank you!
Tammy chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Awwwww that was really nice. Just watched the episode and that felt perfect.
wait-till-you-read-book-seven chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Awesome, it's very in character and the dialogue about Sherlock's intelligence is great.