Reviews for The Name I Bear
digimontklover chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
sad but beautiful. keep writing more fics
SeaChelles09 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
O~ I really like it! Strangly enough, I had to grin at the end instead of cry .
jewel chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
how sweet! )
A-Chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Hey, remember me? I haven't reviewed any of your fics in a long eight-month period (that's how long I've been on writer's block). Very nice piece there! _ Though it wasn't a tearjerker to me. But that was sweet. Really! Hope I get to review another ficlet of yours GG. Well, gots to go and check on my newly posted digimon stuff! Bye!

~A-Chan Yuy~
Gato9 chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
umm... sorry to burst ur bubble, but that wasn't a tearjerker for me. Sorri man, just no tears here. But this was a nice fic and I enjoyed reading this
Bloodstone Bird chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Finialy, an Izzy fic with a happy (or semi-happy) ending!
Mimi Myself and Iz chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Wow! Nicely done Koushiro story of his real parents. Very well written. Love it! Beautiful work!
Digimon Kaizer chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
I loved it. The story was a 'Tear Jerker' Im going to have to tell my friend about this story! -.-,
Moony Padfoot Girl chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
YAY!YAY!YAY! I LIKE STORY! I DO I DO I DO ! that is a rather interseting insight on that subject... it was well written too... i think i like you... youre pretty good at these...
Eizou chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
*sniffle* Awwwwwwww! How sweet. Me likes! n.n Then again I like anything 'bout Koushiro or Mimi or both so...x.X But not all of them are as well-written or have such nice meanings, so this one was special! Keep Writing! _;
King Weregarurumon chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
Yeah, I wondered if he would visit his parents also. Oh, I believe he was 3 when the accident happened.
Seiitsu chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
...::sniffsniff:: that was so...::bawls:: can't-explain-it! kleenex time! Seii
name change chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
awwww, that was good, i never would have thought of that...
Miki-chan1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
That was so *SNIFF* beutiful! *WAAAAAHHHH* oops. sorry. but no all the cartoon said was that late

one night there was a car accident and neither of them survived.
Hikari Takaishi chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
Hey, that's realleh sweet. I never thought about Koushiro visiting his parents' grave. Nice originality. _