Reviews for Wonder Woman and Superman in Letters of Life, of Love
HELLACRE13 chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
This was one of the most beautiful things I have read and your connecting them to Diana's clay myth and the well of souls was just genius! I teared up at the end. Thank you so much for writing this!
krazie4kaldiana chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
This fic is extremely Beautiful it has surpassed many expectations incredible masterpiece my friend. ... :)
phyrephly chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
What a lovely little satisfier this one has turned into. Just beautiful. You cannot judge a book... as the saying goes, lololol. I cannot wait for, what looks to be, the conclusion to this lovely - ;} - little ficlet. (although I don't want it to end, really). Hope you had a lovely V's day. ;} x2
SnowGirl098 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
I'm extremely close to crying right now, which is strange because I'm not an overt romantic, but this chapter really is so well-written and touching. Thank you you so much for this Valentine's Day treat. It made this shipper's week :)
forbiddenharmony7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This entire series of letters has been incredibly well-written and fleshed-out. Very beautiful story, and I am very much looking forward to its conclusion. For that matter, I've loved all your stories...easily one of the best SM/WW writers on this site in my opinion. Thanks for sharing!
HELLACRE13 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Awww, that was so awesome!
liligator1 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
One of my favorite stories!
cajunghost chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
I gotta say this is so far one of my favorite stories, I love it. I can't pinpoint just one thing, I love everything about it. Keep writing, you have talent.
William chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
I'm a believer in Diana and Kal! Oh man, the letters almost had me bawling my eyes out. I was really gonna cry if Diana and Kal did not get their happy ending. The 4 miscarriages was painful to read through. Really, well done in writing those letters. You've truly conveyed who Diana and Kal truly are through those letters. Again, well done, well done.
booeygirl89 chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
You broke my heart and put it all back together in one night. So much pain in their lives, but hope for a happy ending. I'm excited for the rest of the journey. Thank you.
Blastoh chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
you really had me feeling like Nina -_- lol job well done.
booeygirl89 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Oh man! I can't believe you left us hanging like that! Ok I can, because it is dramatic and definitely worked, but still very cruel. Thank you for the letters anyway :) I love to see the updates in my inbox!
HELLACRE13 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
They lost a child...oh gosh what happened I wonder?
HELLACRE13 chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Diana's acceptance of the Clark Kent aspect because she realized he needed it for now...yeah that was unconditional love and compromise of a generous partner who had the wisdom to know he needed it and not resent him for it. Lucky him.
anon chapter 5 . 2/16/2014