Reviews for Tsunami
The Phantom Dragon chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
Actually, the material of a bulletproof vest can be quite heat retaining since they do not allow for much air circulation, almost like a skin sealant, especially depending on the make. (Had to sit through my brother chatting about them enough to know.)
The Phantom Dragon chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
Christmas came early. Just binge-watched all six seasons in two weeks after opening a WC fic in another account out of curiosity since the show has been on my 'to watch' list for years, and one of your other works was in their list of favorites- now I've been up two nights skipping through your stuff and finally had the breathing room to say thanks. Not just amazing emotional connections and introspective, but actually has great grammar and emoting, along with medical knowledge more than most others with random bits cobbled together.

I am guilty of being hooked, applause to thee my good author. More please.
Celestia Mist chapter 31 . 9/11/2016
This is so amazing and complex and emotional and I love it so much!
Jolle chapter 31 . 6/11/2016
I love this story almost as much as I love your Malfuntion. (And by the way, i am waiting for reading more...) and I read it several times. Thanks.
Joƫlle
Sparkler chapter 31 . 10/19/2014
Bravo. Really and truly, bravo. Now stop hurting good people, you sick person!
Ne'ith5 chapter 31 . 7/30/2014
Best most emotional story of friendship and love ever! I cannot wait to read more of your stories.
Ne'ith5 chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
This is brilliant work exploring the difficulty of repairing a broken relationship.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 31 . 7/12/2014
Beautifully heartfelt...
Guest chapter 31 . 7/11/2014
df;bldsfb gjbs; dbjnadf;l

I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH IT HURTS!
it oozes all the love and scarring and hurt and fluff and neal-adopted-to-son and protective adoring peter looking out for him that i could ever ask for and more.
the only thing i hate is that we must presume neal goes missing right after this and the story's ENDED :'(
But my God youre good at making the men ooze adoration thereby making us ooze it all too :)
Please keep writing for white collar! The insight you provide of the 2 guys is brilliant and with the fluff and the love...i need more! More fics from you are this high on demand right now!
Ok, crazy fit over. Brilliant work. Cheers :)
wotumba1 chapter 31 . 7/10/2014
that is the right decision to make!

great story, loved every single chapter of it!
caseylf123 chapter 31 . 7/10/2014
What a wonderful final chapter to a wonderful story. It was a wild ride and I loved every moment of it. You did yourself proud. I hope it won't be long before we hear from you again. My sincere thanks to you for sharing this wonderful tale.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/10/2014
I'm sad it's over, like incredibly sad...but I plan on re-reading the whole thing over the weekend and that is happiness to me.

I echo others sentiments in that you should continue where the season leaves off...I mean Peter would be a mess in your world, reconciling with Neal, only to lose him again...

Whether in this universe or another, I'll be waiting with bated breath to see what you come up with for Peter and Neal. Such love they have for each other...and as the series winds up, I am pretty melancholy.
i12bscttsh chapter 31 . 7/10/2014
That was one hell of a story! I'm so glad I found the story and you took us along with Peter & Neal on their emotional journey. Is it too much to hope for that there will be a second story dealing with the men that are watching Neal and getting Peter and Elizabeth back into the same city/house?
VisAVis2 chapter 31 . 7/10/2014
Hooray! Thanks so much for writing this. Love the heartwarming ending.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 30 . 6/29/2014