Reviews for The Closet of Possibility
Thanks for writing.
PasiveNox chapter 3 . 2/27/2019
Oooh damn great
gaarasgirl389 chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
So cute!I love it! 3 I love that first chapter where Sherlock yells at Harry that it's still doing it and then later where Harry is laughing over the phone chat. XD
slmncpm chapter 3 . 11/8/2017
i love this story. thank you so much! *hands you more scones* cause, the muses MUST BE FED! *winks*
Harriverse chapter 3 . 6/28/2017
Lol! This was a delightful little interlude as you tried to pay homage to the original. Glad to know Harry will still be around in a few years. I'm a big fan of Jeremy Brent as Sherlock Holmes, but your Watson reminded me of the actor that worked with Basil Rathbone.
ApoorvaHobbes chapter 3 . 6/7/2017
you have a gift for writing. this was magical
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2017
This is awesome!
draconin chapter 3 . 3/27/2017
This was fun! I would have liked more but I can see that it either had to stop where it did or go out of control. :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2017
Very cute story
musme chapter 3 . 1/25/2017
I love it
thanks
ntalcenent chapter 3 . 1/16/2017
It must have been a bit of fun messing with the original SH and Dr. Watson and the more modern Study of Magic characters. Very Nice!
ntalcenent chapter 2 . 1/16/2017
The black-hearted captain who was skewered by a javelin by an old shipmate. I remember that story but the spousal abuse didn't register the same then as now. Curious how that works.
ntalcenent chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Haha, besides the obvious humor of the situation. I'm curious to see exactly how the original Holmes and Watson are managed.
whirligigkat chapter 3 . 1/12/2017
This was- no other word for it the Ethan a Victorian epithet- delightful! I loved this sparkling little co-existence of three worlds. And you really hit the nail on the head in terms of Watson's prose- perfection! :)
atymer chapter 3 . 1/4/2017
This was a bit of fun. I know it probably won't happen, but another visit would be lovely.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »