Reviews for The Closet of Possibility
Books85 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I was revisiting your work when I came across this. I must have had my mind in a totally different place (health insurance, anyone?) when I saw your note that it was not ASIM compliant. I immediately tried to recall what ASIM was... went through ascii, AACR2... then I recalled the reason I was there in the first place, A Study of Magic. Face palm. You know that you are too tired to function when you cannot read without confusing yourself.

Anyway, Thank you for sharing. I love the mental pictures this gives me!
laraquick chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
A very interesting story with a fascinating case.
dauntlessofthesea chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
Absolutely brilliant!
viridianaln9 chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
I like it, I would have prefer to see Joan and John interact, but this was awesome.
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Awwww. :D
Gioia chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Oh, this was marvelous! I love Harry's ingenious solution in the end. Benedict's much simpler mindset, memories and understanding of whom he identified as "Daddy" were perfect for helping to narrow down whatever location spell/scrying technique Harry was utilizing. Your use of Watson's voice for this story was so very well written, adding a tone of verisimilitude. Well done, BoC!
Warrior Nun chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
This is the best conclusion ever! :D And the part with Benedict reuniting with his daddy was so cute!
katiek121 chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
Great story!
Kneoria chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
This is amazing! I love your work. And this chapter was glorious. I love how Future Sherlock just dropped the Magic Bombshell on them then left. It was glorious.
Cyn2K chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
Yayyyyy! So glad to see this chapter. Sorry that John couldn't make an appearance, but Benedict was adorable.
Makuro767 chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Oh do continue this after you are done with A Study In Magic: The Application
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
This was fun to read
Books85 chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
Poor Victorian Dr. John Watson if he ever were to meet ASIM John Watson! Oh, the mind picture you have given me!
Corwyn chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Oh, this is delightful. Thank you for sharing it, and I look forward to your continuing it when your schedule is less crazy.
Cyn2K chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Oh, very creative! I do wonder what Watson will make of John!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »