Reviews for The Old Switcheroo
AyakoNoChou chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
So good so far! Though, admittedly, I like my Willow's with red hair (since it's a given that it's her hair now, Willow should totally dye her/Buffy's hair red.)

The only thing I don't get so far is how the fear demon wouldn't have raped her, but would have cut her. I mean, if she imagined everything, she'd have imagined the cuts, but she didn't so... That part's confusing. (Everything else, Willow all Buffy-like, a okay.)

Also, I love the way you write Willow. You completely capture how she speaks and stuff, and so few works that I've read here, aside from yours, seem to do that.
cursedgirl chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
very good! whana read more about it.. :)
Megan chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Okay look, I'm down on my knees ok? Will that make you happy? Anything...please please please please update this story! Its so funny and I really really really want to know what happens next. Please?
rouge chapter 5 . 10/12/2003
Hiyas

This is a really good story, please carry it on. I haven't read anything quite like it and would like to read what you come up with next.

UPDATE PLEASE! Thanks!

Sonal
Eve chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
More, more, more, please!
Cinnabar chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
Great Story, I can't wait to see if they switch bodies back.
Michellemine chapter 5 . 9/13/2003
Okay, why are there not a bazillion reviews for this? It's so brilliantly written! Please continue soon! please please please!

Hugs, Michelle.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2002
Love it, want more now, so get writing...I need something good to fill my spare time for a change. Every bit is good, and I thought the bits people picked up were pretty clear, but maybe I'm just strangely wonderful like that. Anyways, yeah...write, tis good, I don't really have any constructive criticisms :S
Eric chapter 5 . 12/8/2002
Excellent. First rate. I think both will be better off being each other! Very good characters, very orginal demon! Pls continue!
morgannia chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
another great story that i'll be addded to my favorite lists - one quick comment though

"He didn't understand what she was talking about. "They're just memories. False memories. He planted them there to feed off of your fear." She should be relived and all better now. Even grateful that she wasn't actually raped. Why was she still acting as if it had occurred?"

I was a bit confused here - I went back & reread the this chap, but i'm still a bit fuzzy - Does Spike know that Willow was or feels that she was raped? Or is this Willow thinking?

Another that little question - i loved the story!
Buffy-Angelus chapter 5 . 11/10/2002
This is such an awesome fic :D You know, W/S wasn't a ship I liked before I read your MSTs with the W/S hints. Then I started reading your other fics, like this one, and now I'm a die-hard W/S shipper. So pleeeeeeease add more to this soon, you're one of my favorite W/S authors and I love all of your fics.
Eurydice11 chapter 5 . 10/31/2002
OK, didn't see that coming with Darren, although I probably should've known better. Great story, and looking forward to more!
Eddington chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
I read all five chapters. An original premise and indeed a truly well written and interesting story.
Dalpal chapter 5 . 10/14/2002
Another great story. I cant wait for Spike to find out that he called her Buffy. Poor Willow, he'd better make it up to her soon. 0.0
medea chapter 5 . 10/14/2002
Whew - I'd been enjoying the story until chapter 4, but am glad that the disturbing plot twist has been addressed as of chap. 5. I enjoy your characterizations and hope you continue!

My only minor! peeve - why would the Rosenbergs think the Buffy body was Willow, only with blonde hair?