Reviews for The Old Switcheroo
Freddie14 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
To the marvelous author : yes, please, post your works even incomplete. It helps us imagining what may follow and you write so well.
To answer a question written here a few years ago, I think that Willow is being sarcastic when she says that her parents, should she dye her hair red, would think she is Willow even if she is still in Buffy's body. She means that her parents are so few and far between at home that they aren't even able to recognize her any longer and would mistake any face for the one of their daughter as long as she has red hair.
I sincerely hope, Sinecure, that you will update. If I were Willow, I would go to Spike and tell him that I'm leaving Sunnydale because I can't go on confusing him any longer. He would freak, say it's selfish because she's the slayer now and has to protect her friends and take care of the hellmouth. She 'd say she goes to another hellmouth that needs her too et that she trusts him to protect Buffy and her friends. He would try then to tell her that she is not at all misleading him and he knew right away she was Willow, didn't he ? She would act mysterious and would hide that she has very good reasons to think he can take her for someone else; That would start him wondering what happened, and since he can't remember it, only hypnosis (after many adventures, including on the other hellmouth where he follows her) is going to reveal to him the problem.
PendantOfGoddes chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
You have created a really interesting story and I would love to see where it will go.

Looking forward to the next chapter(s)!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
Interesting plot twist.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
You really know how to tug on the heartstrings.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
I think I can see the tension between them rising. And I like it.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Great start!
AyakoNoChou chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
So good so far! Though, admittedly, I like my Willow's with red hair (since it's a given that it's her hair now, Willow should totally dye her/Buffy's hair red.)

The only thing I don't get so far is how the fear demon wouldn't have raped her, but would have cut her. I mean, if she imagined everything, she'd have imagined the cuts, but she didn't so... That part's confusing. (Everything else, Willow all Buffy-like, a okay.)

Also, I love the way you write Willow. You completely capture how she speaks and stuff, and so few works that I've read here, aside from yours, seem to do that.
SamDeanLove chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
very good! whana read more about it.. :)
Megan chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Okay look, I'm down on my knees ok? Will that make you happy? Anything...please please please please update this story! Its so funny and I really really really want to know what happens next. Please?
rouge chapter 5 . 10/12/2003
Hiyas

This is a really good story, please carry it on. I haven't read anything quite like it and would like to read what you come up with next.

UPDATE PLEASE! Thanks!

Sonal
Eve chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
More, more, more, please!
Cinnabar chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
Great Story, I can't wait to see if they switch bodies back.
Michellemine chapter 5 . 9/13/2003
Okay, why are there not a bazillion reviews for this? It's so brilliantly written! Please continue soon! please please please!

Hugs, Michelle.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2002
Love it, want more now, so get writing...I need something good to fill my spare time for a change. Every bit is good, and I thought the bits people picked up were pretty clear, but maybe I'm just strangely wonderful like that. Anyways, yeah...write, tis good, I don't really have any constructive criticisms :S
Eric chapter 5 . 12/8/2002
Excellent. First rate. I think both will be better off being each other! Very good characters, very orginal demon! Pls continue!