Reviews for Still of the Night
TinaF chapter 1 . 5/8
Awesome! Thank you.
CrazyCountryGirl12 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Aw! I love this! I really wish you would continue it because it's really good. :)
justluey chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Wow, just wow! I had hoped to click for next chapter and remembered it was a one shot.
Just amazing
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oh! This is just a o/s. Wow. Oh I like it. I feel like ... It's deep heart clenching in a weird but good way. Not ... I don't know how to explain it!
slay1angel chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I sooooooo love Bella and Paul stories hope you consider writing more but I also love your jasper/bella as well
litanolastar chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I love it!
I love the part where Paul tells Bella it's over and that she'll never be alone again, He'll never let her go.
IfTheApocalypseComes-BeepMe chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Usually, I'm not a big fan of oneshots, but I absolutely adore this pairing!
This was amazing, you are more than talented, with the descriptions, the wording, everything.
Very nicely done.
newmommyak chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Haunting. I love how both the sleeping and waking nightmares are over.
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Awesome one shot hon. So wonderfully written a usual, almost poetic choice of words and magical imagery. Loved it! But then I love Bella with any of the wolf boys :) next to jasper that is!
jlove34 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
That was a great one-shot. I really enjoyed it. Though, I must admit I wanted more.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
wow. should have been FIRST place. wonderfully well written.
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Fantastic story! Thank you.
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Awwww! That's really sweet at the end and written beauti
CayStar chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I love when you write the wolves! This was beautiful! The whole piece had a distinct dream-like quality that really pulled mr into the story. I could feel Bella's fear and confusion. This was stunning.
I guess I'm gonna have to join over there so I can vote on stuff like this ;)
Beautiful work. Just beautiful.
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Love it. Beautifully narrated, suspenseful, and so well described-I felt like I was in the dream. Do you think you'll continue this?