Reviews for The Child of Mew: Shadows of Kanto
Alphawolf99 of Anime Touhou chapter 26 . 6h
Well,this is another great chapter as usual! Hey,Kit,can I do a fanfic about the child of Suicune?
Sea girl universeprincess chapter 26 . 5/20
Awesome chapter! :-) please update again soon! I love your story! :-)
corbinskydragon1 chapter 26 . 5/19
Yes awesome chapter can't wait for the next as always thanks for the great read!
Great work again :) but atm I'm more interested in Blue and his "secrets" can't wait for the next update!
ultima-owner chapter 26 . 5/19
Blue has a great new teammate
thor94 chapter 26 . 5/19
good chapter.
ash won't have problem with charmeleon.
surprising, ash didn't notice blue can understand pokemon, it was obvious since dugtrio problem.
but how he can understand them? when you will reveal it? blue know all ash secret, and ash only about blue understand pokemon.

About ash in danger, if mew finally change her mind about giving him few hybrid power to protect himself, he shouldn't be in death situation so often. given the (very) slow pace ash currently growing as trainer i'am almost sure he won't stand a chance against other hybrid and villain teams. you need ash team, skills and own power (hybrid power) growing really faster to reach them.
KaliAnn chapter 26 . 5/19
I'm glad that there won't be any trouble between Ash and Scorch. Ah Blue has a new friend, which is great for him. I happen to like the fact that Mew trusts Blue and he's being more honest.
Awesome chapter, can't wait to see what happens at the safari zone
Briarfrost chapter 26 . 5/19
Yay update!
THE VOICE IS MEWTWO! I KNOW IT FOR SURE!
Champion Red chapter 26 . 5/19
Great Chapter, by this time with the various mentions of Red (the original protagonist from the games).

I would like to ask if he will be appearing on the story, in the future?

If so in what capacity and/or context?

Will Red become a major character?
Will he be a good guy, bad guy or something in between?

I would think that he would be in the story due to him being mentioned as having affected the setting of the story substantially.
It would also be interesting to see how some characters such as Blue, Ash and the Rocket Elites would react.

I look forward to your next update.
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 26 . 5/19
How about the next chapter be about when Victini and her son appears to try and eliminate Ash? Or maybe it could be about when members of Cipher appeared to try and capture Ash and Mew?
Jinseiwakurai-Shouganai chapter 26 . 5/18
Great chapter as usual, and I'm glad that secrets are out!
Lover of Pokemon chapter 26 . 5/18
Nice follow up chapter, with some good explanations. Keep up the great work!
kaisonsheart chapter 26 . 5/18
woo! new chapter! :D excellent writing as always :)
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 26 . 5/18
I'm glad that Blue finally told Ash. Now there won't be as many secrets! Maybe Blue can be more involved in Mew games?

Anyways, post soon.