Reviews for The Child of Mew: Shadows of Kanto
VulpixEevee chapter 43 . 10/10
I love this book!11!1!1!11
Mewlover chapter 47 . 10/4
Make the new book SOOOOOOOON!
GameManiac chapter 31 . 9/30
Well, obviously you didn't reboot this story. Don't really see the point to give in to the spoiled whining of people who feel as though this story is going too far with the hybrids and war and etc, etc.

Also, yay! Blue and Yellow are Hybrids of Eon Pokémon! That explains the nickname of "Green".
GameManiac chapter 30 . 9/26
Wait, I'm confused here. Are Latios and Latias simply Blue and Yellow? The way you concluded this chapter wasn't clear enough for me, and you gave off the strong impression that both Shiny Eon Pokémon were Blue and Yellow.

Regardless, progress!
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 9/26
... somehow my enthusiasm for reading this went out the window... I'm not actually sure why... I'll continue reading it again eventually.
TimeLordMaster108 chapter 1 . 9/2
This was once again a very well done story and a great sequal. The characters were kept perfectly in character and the new OCs were great additions and it's great that you stuck to the tone of the first story. Anyway sorry about me constintly favouriting your stories, I just couldn't decide wether I liked them or not.
pikachucat chapter 48 . 8/23
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 48 . 8/22
Let me guess. It'll begin with Ash and Andy going to New Island. Meanwhile, the legendary Pokemon hear about a new legendary that was made from Mew's DNA. And that he's planning to destroy all life on the planet. Am I right?
Tech90 chapter 47 . 8/22
*sniff* i cant believe its over im crying i did not want it to end well not like this hope there is a sequal soon
HeroCrafter chapter 30 . 8/17
Sometimes it's better to just go with a bunch of Oran Berries then look around fruitlessly for Sitrus Berries. Puns are love, puns are life, puns protect you from a knife. NICE PUN, FOX! NERRIES ARE FRUIT!
That one guy named me chapter 30 . 8/15
GameManiac chapter 29 . 8/14
Emphasizing the "Shadow" in your story title, I see. And I don't know if you intended this or not, but the chapter title is an inadvertent(?) reference to Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for the Nintendo DS.

I think the only problem of this chapter is the seemingly spontaneous mentioning and use of that bomb. I understand the battle against Butch and Cassidy was a losing one and the protagonists needed a cop-out, but it could've been set up better.

I do like Ash's quickness in saving Dratini though. It's when capturing a Pokémon is done for more than catching's sake.
That one guy named me chapter 12 . 8/14
I swear if you get Latios and Latias in the Revolution we're going to have some words
That one guy named me chapter 8 . 8/13
Storm is not surfing pikachu :(
GameManiac chapter 28 . 8/11
Dragonair and Zweilous. Those are the pair of Shadow Pokémon hinted for next chapter.

The Dratini that you've hinted at for some long finally makes its (her?) appearance. Seems inevitable that Ash will catch it.

On a side note, Ash is one episode away from potentially winning the Karlos Pokémon League.
1,507 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »