Reviews for The Child of Mew: Shadows of Kanto
GameManiac chapter 37 . 4/5
OBJECTION!

...In all seriousness, I don't care how many hybrids you put into this story. You have your little blueprint or brainstorm or plan for how this story will unfold, and I'll go along for the ride without too much complaint.

And I think it's fitting that Dexter the Porygon is more of a Professor Aide than a fighter. Suits him better.
GameManiac chapter 36 . 3/23
There's a bit of a joy in reading chapters that take an unpredictable shift in their story. Wasn't expecting a Hoopa Unbound to appear, and then a Lucia hybrid in the form of Andy.

Wonder what Mew will disclose to Ash now.
GameManiac chapter 35 . 3/19
Hm, I thought Jayden would be a bigger thorn in this chapter. Instead, you may have set her up as a likely ally in the near future.

Impressive how you had Ash beat Blaine with Pokémon that aren't fully evolved. Of course, he's displayed such feats time and time again throughout the anime. It's not always size and strength that win battles. Strategy is key as well.

And I see you're playing the "disobedient Charmeleon" card after all.
GameManiac chapter 34 . 3/14
And people say Ash is a moron... He really isn't. He's accomplished plenty and people seem prone to magnify the failures, such is human nature.

Although I do find it unusual that he doesn't much care about what Jayden is doing. Or perhaps is focused on his Gym Battle with Blaine first.
i'm on mews side.
2lazy2login chapter 45 . 2/2
Oh nvm yay I'm happy u found the lil kitty .
2lazy2login chapter 44 . 2/2
Wait lost your cat as in the cat got outside and ran somewhere or . . .
PokeTrashX3 chapter 40 . 1/4
Dear DarkFoxKit,
Your story is brilliant! I've heard people complain about your story... they must be pretty ungrateful. It isn't always you come across an amazing writer like you, and when you do, you should read all their stories. Whether or not you're part of that fandom, you know their stories will be brilliant. Of course my review may cause pressure or stress but don't worry. I just want you to know I adore your writing style and your plot ideas. Even without a co-writer your stories are exceptional!

TrashXx
L3gendaryUmbraFan991 chapter 47 . 12/31/2016
OMG Hyped for Mewtwo Strikes Back!BTW You adding alola?Will Ash catch Mewtwo?
AutumnMoonlightShine4 chapter 46 . 12/13/2016
When you said/wrote:"...just the mother, father, and their pet Meowth."
I was like... Wait... That's sounds familiar... Wait... Is Meowth (that's with Team Rocket) originally with Ash's parents?... If so, then I've taken a long time to process that...
jtf007 chapter 21 . 12/7/2016
lol riding an electrode would be a interesting ride at first and hilarious and worst
jtf007 chapter 20 . 12/7/2016
is archie the same archie for team aqua in hoenn region
GameManiac chapter 33 . 12/6/2016
For a Legendary Pokémon, Shaymin does seem somewhat small and insignificant. But it clearly isn't.
AutumnMoonlightShine4 chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
I thought Blue already picked a blue bicycle at the beginning of the bike shop scene?... Didn't he?
jtf007 chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
personally im with mew on this one. i looked at both sides and victini is just overreacting. mew may be playfull and sometimes crazy but she always does what is the best thing for the world.
1,524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »