Reviews for Ten Years
digimontklover chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Why? for the last time? that was so sad. i couldn't believe it happed to him. it showed true love and how passionate about each other they were. it was really sad but good. good job.
Catwarrior chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
You made me cry!
Child of the Stars chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
That was so sad. But I loved it all the same!
Picky Pickerson chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I liked this story, though it was really sad. My only, only criticism would have to be the dates used for T.K.'s tombstone. They would make him 18 at his oldest. I know that's totally trivial and you're probably thinking 'Psycho math moron.' And you'd be right. But good story!
Tunazap chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Aw... that was so sad. I figure I red more of your fics now...
refill chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
That was so sad! I'm barely able to see clearly cuz of the tears in my eyes! sad!
Jewel chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Oh my gosh! That's so sad! ;_; no! TK! and Kari never coming back... *tear* It's a great story though At least they got engaged! (they were only 19!) lol
Unwritten Letter chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
oh WHY! why tk and kari! stupid mugger guy!oh its so sad!*bawling like a baby* *sniff sniff* poor kari...it was good tho, 4 a sad story
AketA chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Hm. you seem to like killing off one or the other.

Kari: Hey! Yeah! I just noticed that! Last time it was me!

Me: I like the way you do that! Keep it up!

Kari: *anime fall*
stei chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
short but very good... I think you should make her come back...
angelwarriarKia chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
OMG! That was so so so so sad! *Wipes face with handkerchief* I loved it, though!
Dannor chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Simply marvelous. I'm nearly crying. Drama/Romance Kari/TK's are your specialty(sp?), it seems.
someone chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
! Too sad, but an excellent story overall.
Midnight Wisher chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
So sad! Made me want to cry! I think you should make a story of this.

~midnight-wisher
mandycroyance chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
sappyness. not as fluffy as your lsat one. i liked the flashbacks. this must have been the millionth fic with tk aving Kari for a mugger. Oh well that just means there are at least a million takaris *cheers*. good job. write more. I must leave now before I write another metaphorical poem. gah.

mandy~_~