Reviews for A Superman in Full
jwill21 chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
Superman u playa
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
good ending, a start of a beautiful romance maybe you could write a sequel
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
Interesting...can't wait for more.
smww chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
great fight. I honestly thought that doomsday would die the way he did in the movie superman doomed but I like yours better because it leaves the option of him returning somehow. Hope you update soon
Wonderbee31 chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
Heh, that was a sweet moment with Clark and Diana there, and will look forward to what happens as their relationship continues to go forward.
phyrephly chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
Great battle scene.
tenga74 chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Great fight sequence. Thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
awesome fight with doomsday but why didn't you let superman kill it like in doomed
1mz.comatose4 chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Oh my Carlisle this story is so good I cant get enough please update soon
jwill21 chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Superman vs Doomsday always a great matchup
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Wow, this was a superman who wasn't going to mess around at all, and will hope that Diana is going to be okay, and what might happen from that kiss there, as she was sure reacting strongly enough to it lol.
Wonderbee31 chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
Well, it looks like Diana is going to try and act on some feelings, and could indeed see why Kal and Kara would want to leave, the upshot would likely be the government trying to arrest them so they can't leave and maybe be used as weapons against Earth some day.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
Awesome update...need more!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
i like your sm/ww fic but why superman alwaya wanted to leave earth when situation is tough making him look like coward
tenga74 chapter 15 . 6/29/2014