Reviews for Over The Counter
LAB1 chapter 54 . 4/20
I enjoyed your story, but didn't really understand why they had an arranged marriage and why it was SUCH a big deal that he moved away as a little kid. People move. Its seriously not a big deal. It's easier for people to stay in touch now, but they really need to get over it. I can see a wishful "we could have been together always", but seriously get over yourself! My Aunt and Uncle met when they were 8. He asked to see the fish she caught and was very impressed! They didn't see each other until they were in college. They are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary right now. It is a cute story, but none of this whining about being separated! What should have been cute, was stretched way out of proportion! Honestly, she should be thankful that he didn't witness her change from child to woman. She got to keep her awkward teen stages to herself! I know I'm glad to keep the glasses, braces and home perm to only pictures to laugh at!
Poor Bella
twlightbella chapter 14 . 4/14
Aww sweet husband
VryUnique chapter 10 . 3/31
I would think his thoughts would be more along the lines of realizing that he was dreaming of Bella since he called her bellarina and her mother was there. He then should have thought that Bella looked like Izzy, maybe from there he could have made the connection. Even if he didn't make the connection he should have realized he was dreaming about Bella if he changed her appearance or not.
FireDragonStarLight chapter 22 . 1/27
I will refrain from talking about Bella because she is not worth it right now. But I am glad atleast some of their misunderstanding were cleared. I really hope they can work their relationship out.
FireDragonStarLight chapter 21 . 1/27
I am really trying to force myself to continue now. The story has started so awesome but now Bella has become an intolerable character. All she think about is herself, how things affect her. She is not even trying to get to know Edward, how he sees things, how things affect him. In last chapter, I can only roll my eyes about her getting mad regarding Edward being late because of emergency. She herself is working in hospital and must have known that how emergencies comes and works. However, like everytime she was looking for things to blame him so ofc she will use it to hold grudge against him. I frankly like Edward much more here, he indeed makes mistakes but he is upfront in accepting them... actually way too upfront in accepting things which are not even his fault. I hope things get better in next few chapters, onwards to next chapter now.
FireDragonStarLight chapter 20 . 1/27
Poor EdwardHe is married to bat shit crazy woman. Bella wants a separate room then she wonders why Edward didn't ravished her on their wedding night. Now she is completely drunk and once again pissed because Edward doesnt want their first time when she is completely drunk and will most probably forget in morning.
FireDragonStarLight chapter 17 . 1/27
Lol.. They can be so childish sometimes especially Bella. She is being a over reaction Queen.
FireDragonStarLight chapter 11 . 1/26
oh my god... this keeps getting better and better. completely loving it.
RKLuvFTW chapter 28 . 6/29/2017
Another great chapter! As for you A/N, you've long since improved, and I'm just enjoying the story :-)
RKLuvFTW chapter 7 . 6/26/2017
I like where the story is going! I'm going to continue, but I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to apologize for every joke you write in here. It's fan fiction, we can handle it! And those who can't can move along!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/21/2017
I love it
FleurdeLysff chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Funny how so many people always write off how short professional schooling is. It's almost an insult to the real thing. But then again ... I guess that's what fiction is for.
Lillywhite1 chapter 54 . 3/12/2017
I Lobes your story, thanks for writing this.
Lillywhite1 chapter 12 . 3/11/2017
You are dooing just fine with the language, i like your story.
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »