Reviews for Over The Counter
RKLuvFTW chapter 28 . 6/29
Another great chapter! As for you A/N, you've long since improved, and I'm just enjoying the story :-)
RKLuvFTW chapter 7 . 6/26
I like where the story is going! I'm going to continue, but I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to apologize for every joke you write in here. It's fan fiction, we can handle it! And those who can't can move along!
I love it
FleurdeLysff chapter 1 . 4/21
Funny how so many people always write off how short professional schooling is. It's almost an insult to the real thing. But then again ... I guess that's what fiction is for.
Lillywhite1 chapter 54 . 3/12
I Lobes your story, thanks for writing this.
Lillywhite1 chapter 12 . 3/11
You are dooing just fine with the language, i like your story.
twlightbella chapter 53 . 1/15
Aww
IvyMasonCullen chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
I'm not sure I like this Bella!

At the beginning she spoke about her independence and the whole thing with Jacob and after she fought with her family and his about her not marrying him and then she just says "yeah why not" I'll marry a guy I've never met before because "I trust you" didn't even put up much of a fight and tbf has been a bit of a bitch to Edward since coming back to the apartment having a go about carrying her from the car and then when he answers back says "he's being a jerk again" erm no you can't speak to somebody like shit for doing something nice and not expect a negative response!

I'm going to try read a few more chapters but honestly Bella is getting on my nerves!

Ps Not a flame! You're story is well written and thought out so far, I just really dislike Bella!

Keep Writing,
IvyMasonCullen 3
Bakergrama chapter 54 . 6/19/2016
Awesome
Guest chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
It's a fanfic! You don't need to be like "no offense to blonde people!" Everytime there's a blonde joke.
sagajunkie chapter 54 . 4/27/2016
Yeah! I finished. Great story.
sagajunkie chapter 48 . 4/26/2016
Liked the honeymoon. All the places of his childhood.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/24/2016
little by little;)
sagajunkie chapter 40 . 4/25/2016
Love Tanya's outrage. She and Jacob make a great pair. Wonder what happened to Jake?
sagajunkie chapter 34 . 4/24/2016