Reviews for A Line Allows Progress, A Circle Does Not
4321 chapter 2 . 3/30
Please update please please
diablogirl95 chapter 2 . 3/26
Damn, I can't wait to know what happens next!
anonimnyy chapter 2 . 3/16
I actually love this so much, are you continuing? It'd be awesome if you did! :D
Kenzieann04 chapter 1 . 2/21
Are you ever going to continue this fanfic? Cause I would be seriously grateful if you would because I just absolutely love it! Please do update this sometime soon!
Minxheart chapter 2 . 2/20
Omg really good please continue I hope Oliver finds out what his mum is doing to poor felicity! Glad she stood up for herself though!
Lady Akuma Wolf chapter 1 . 1/15
I love how deep you've gone with this... can't wait to see what happens when Moira decides to get even with Felicity! PLEASE continue this!
someclarafication chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Hi! I know Moira's dead-and /wow/, Clara, way to just say that so callously-and maybe you're trying to reflect her memory by not finishing, but maybe you could? Just like, one more chapter top tie things up? Because, um, I think it would be cool if you did. So, yeah, that's all I've got to say. Thank you!

Clara
BethylOTPs chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Moira pulled a Regina Mills holy shit!

"No. You don't get to speak. You don't get to do anything." -RM & MQ
pgtnr1 chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
I really hope you finish. Its defiantly on of my favorites
Janna18 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
The way you have captured Moira is scarily amazing. And Felicity's wavering constitution with Oliver's intention, with his brotherly concerns and even Sara! - you've brought it all so well! Its remarkable ;) Can't WAIT for the next update!
jaitoddja13 chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Gee I would love it if you continued this one day. It's so good. I'm sure other people would appreciate it too
The Fish Meister chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
This is amazing! I wait for your updates with the same anticipation I have between the actual episodes coming out! Update soon! You are a literary genius and this story is tantalizing!
Aurora Abbot chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Wow! I like your version better! Keep it up.
not paranoid enough chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Fantastic story! A wonderfully mean Moira is always a pleasure and Thea and Sara are both great additions :D

I hope this isn't abandoned!
Laurially chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I seriously love this, I can't wait for more :) x