Reviews for The Arrangement
Beautiful!
lilsherlockian1975 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
So wonderful
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Sweet one shot! It was really beautifully written! From start to finish - really beautiful! Loved it!
Ella Encantado chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Loved the fluff
Sarasmile247 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This was really good! I love it! Molly and Sherlock are so adorableeeee
RoseWeasley7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Awww soooooo cuuuute that was the cutest awwww
shepweir always chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Oh this was so lovely. I wish that we could have a Sherolly kiss on the show. I mean all the snuggling SH did with Janine was a waste of some good romantic moments. The entire time I kept saying that should be Molly. It is beautiful and touching how she is the only one that he lets in completely. Even John does not always see the real Holmes. But he never pretends or puts on a show for her. I think when he said she mattered the most I almost squealed. I love them so much. Molly gets him like no one else. Sherlock loves her more than he is willing to admit. I think when he said she was the most important person to him he was also saying in his own unique manner I love you Molly Hooper. I think bringing up her fiance was a defense ploy. He is terrified to just let himself go and give into his feelings. I really enjoyed this tribute to Mr. & Mrs. Holmes. It may be mean but thank goodness Mary was sick. It gave SH & MH the perfect night to ensure their happiness. I think it is cute how they both have the H as their initial.
TheEbonHawk chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is really good.

There are tiny bits of OOCness, but other than that, it is really good. I enjoyed it a lot, and it made me happy.

I love love love the name Scarlett for the Watson baby!
I love John's teasing of Sherlock about his relationship with Molly. I have some of that in my own Sherlolly fics. I think it is a very IC thing to happen...if that sentence even makes sense.

I love the characterization of Sherlock, especially how enamored he is with Molly. My favorite part is the part where he totally ruins everything and then fixes it in record time. "I would love to spend the most useless holiday on the planet with my wife." Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
Evelyn Rose Caiside chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
*tiny squeal*
The Beautiful Filth chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is a rather unorthodox way for Sherlolly to happen but I love this! This is so freaking sweet :D

-Chris
Eienvine chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Oh my goodness, that was so adorable. I seriously loved that. Favorite line: chocolate cake for science. :)
lovebirds413 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014