Reviews for Put Two and Two Together
Lena2244 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Oh that evil but you should come back and continue the story so I can hear more plz
Agunimon1000 chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
What the HELEN OF TROY is up with this? Why is it that a LOT of the good yet fairly short stories are discontinued or forgotten. This is left at a HUGE cliffhanger and you really should UPDATE man... (please...? Ik you have other incomplete ones too)
GoldenBug Prime chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
noooooo! please dont end it! please continue this story! its just so awsome!
Toku Tenshi chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
its called '3rd person limited' where an outsider is telling the story but they don't know everything that is going on so only speak what one person knows or sees.
w108 chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
Well, for starters, Arnold is... eh... over eager. And why was he the target? Was this a random killing? if so, why make the attempt so elegant, with the gettaway vehicle in plain view?
JustOneBreath chapter 5 . 4/1/2003
oh... new chapter! about time! anyway, luv it so far, hury up with the next chapter!
midnightoasis chapter 5 . 3/3/2003
ack! amnesia! *pulls hair*

the suspense! does she remember phoebe and not arnold? is it a selective case of losing her memory? will arnold finally stop being so dense? will i stop asking all these questions!

*ahem* hehe sorry 'bout dat.

well, i'm likin' the story so far-please keep it up! _

and please email me when you update.i wanna see where the story goes.
midnightoasis chapter 3 . 3/3/2003
the names of those points of vies are confusing. _

anywho-you're using "third person omniscient"

y'know, watchin' dem and readin' their minds _

really cool story so far! wonder what happens next.
BLFBH chapter 5 . 2/20/2003

Why does she remember Pheebs and not Arnold? That is not nice! Short, and it makes me wanna strangle you for leaving me like this! Arg. ~Jumps at computer, flys through internet, and gives a personal message to tano. Yeah, in the real world, please?~ I'm kidding, but we still wantcha to update! *Yes, we do! mwahahahaha.* Um, Phebga, could I have a word with you.

Basically, we still love and STILL want you to update. How else can we say it? I dunno! We likie, tho.
AuAu chapter 5 . 2/19/2003
ah! did i just read that helga has lost her memory? ::eyes wide open:: update son!
Chelcas chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
o.O;; Oii. All these instances and examples of denseness. I'm still curious as to why would anyone want to kill. *gasp* It's Sheck isn't it? Sheck is BACK! Gah! *dives under the welcome mat*

hehe, ok, maybe I'd jumping to conclusions, but I still wanna know what happens.
Chelcas chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
O.o;; lol, Gotta love grandpa. But what about that guy who wanted to kill Arnold?
Chelcas chapter 2 . 2/19/2003
*sweat trickling down her face* Ep, if I was just shot in the head, I sure as hell wouldn't want Arnold as my only hope. First of all, you don't leave someone who is injured lying in the middle of the street all alone. Especially if they were a victim of attempted assassination! o.O;; For all Arnold knows, that white-clad guy could be creeping somewheres around the corner!

Gah, Arnold *is* dense. *wipes sweat of brow* Anyway. Hurry, hurry. Next chapper!
Chelcas chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Gah! You had me all jumpy and happy at the beginning of this chapter- You have a very light, but humorous writing style, y'know?-then BAM! Hit me with this sort of suspense. lol. Soared right over my head there. Anyway, gotta hurry up and read the next chapter. Going good sofar.
King Cheetah chapter 4 . 1/24/2003
Crap, I wish I'd written this one... aw, what the hell, I'll just push you down in the parking lot and take it. Now then, what should I do in chapter 5...?

Your humble servant,