Reviews for Sonic Boom: The Beginning of Everything
ShadowScape chapter 1 . 10/5
Sadly, Shadow’s ‘character’ in these “Sonic Boom” games isn’t faring so well either. It’s even so insulting that you could tell just how much they shoehorned ‘Shadow’ into the Sonic Boom franchise by how ‘lazy’ and ‘unrefined’ his character model is in the Sonic Boom games. It’s almost as ‘lazy’ and ‘unrefined’ as much as the “reason” why Shadow’s even in this universe in the first place. The only positive thing in the (slightly) new character design is that Shadow didn’t look like a wannabe mummy like the rest of the cast.

Speaking of bad character writing, for one thing, Shadow’s not “anti-friendship,” he’s just got extremely high standards.

I even heard Shadow was in the game for fan-service- FAN-SERVICE! It’s weird how if they’re going to literally ‘force’ Shadow into a game, for fan-service at the very least, why is Shadow STILL not playable?! It seems some game designers need to look up the definition of ‘fan-service.’ Though, if it’s any consolation, at least Shadow was pretty much quickly in and out of those “Sonic Doom” of games so we all didn’t have to suffer how much they could have possibly butchered Shadow’s character more than they already did.

And I’ll take my magical half-alien “space aids” (it’s NIDS, Sonic!) cure, Shadow, over Sonic any day. At least Shadow CAN cure deadly diseases! So take that, “I can only run at the speed of sound or whatever.” I actually think it’s pretty cool that Shadow’s half-alien, personally, even if Shadow’s own game had a lot to be desired in terms of story itself, but still, Shadow The Hedgehog GameSonic Boom Franchise.

“At least Sonic Boom’s not canon…”
In the TV series,ALL the cahracters aged 5 years
Therefore,by now Sonic is 20,and tails is 13(just check by his voice and attitude!).
FirstFandomFangirl chapter 1 . 9/14

Cough. This is funny. Shadow is so sarcastic. :D
kareemcodling519 chapter 1 . 8/1
Suck suck garbage suck this fanfic SO FREAKING BAD
CocoaLion482 chapter 1 . 7/3
This. Was. Hi-LARIOUS!
xBud chapter 1 . 5/19
How about a reactionary chapter from their point of view of the actual game? ;)
Scout chapter 1 . 4/12
This was beautiful
Absolutely beautiful
Pokelad chapter 1 . 4/3
Soooo what did they have to say after the game was released?
yugkemoniony1X chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Shadow has been confirmed for the 3Ds game and TV Show
Shadow hte hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
And what do you know? Shadow's included and he's barely changed! Not even with tapes or scarfs!
hcsp1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Well I'm probably late to comment on this, but I have read it just now so I will review it now.

This was funny. You took every opportunity for a joke you had and managed to make fun of the game without sounding too much "Hater-y". So overall, I liked it.

I personally like the way the "Sonic Boom" show and 3DS game go. The Wii U one... I don't know... Just thought I will share.

Goes to my favs!
smooth-alkaline chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I loved it! Funniest sonic fic ever. Sonic's comeback in which he referred to shadow as a cure for 'space AIDS' was a stroke of pure genius and I dissolved in outrageous laughter.
Kogarashi chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
"Magic half-alien cure for space AIDS"

Heheh. Love it.

Awesome as ever. I love the character interaction, and you bring up many amusing points. I was grinning (when not giggling) the whole way through.

Though I do seem to be one of the few people in existence who doesn't mind Knuckles' Boom design. Oh well.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
lol had me on the ground laughing the whole time
liefertm chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE continue the fanfic when new informations come out at the E3! This was way past AWESOME! ;)