Reviews for Thorin's Morning After
KissaRakastaja chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Wow, that was hot, but perfect!
KissaRakastaja chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Absolutely delicious, hello Thorin!
KissaRakastaja chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
You're crafting this story beautifully, well done!
KissaRakastaja chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Bravo! Loving it!
KissaRakastaja chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Well written, it's easy to imagine those feelings!
KissaRakastaja chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Lovely, sensual, and perfectly played out! Just found this little gem, and am enjoying it! :)
Just4Me chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Congratulations on finishing your first multi-chapter piece. I have a feeling there will be no stopping you now! I'm looking forward to many more stories about Thorin and Wren (and they're adorable children). I like how she stood up for herself in this chapter, but didn't embarrass him in front of his men. Smart lady. And smart dwarf to know when he was beaten.
leahgiselle chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
this was amazing! i had so much fun reading this, thank you for writing it! x
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Found your story and read it in one sitting. Brilliant!
RedHairedJenna chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Perfect ending! Please tell me you are planning to write a story about Thea visiting Wren (and flirting with dwarfes), I fell in love with her during the story! :)
RagdollPrincess chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Cleverly done! I didn't expect her to set him straight like that. Even I fell for her ruse! Congrats on finishing your first story!
Just4Me chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
So, our Big Bad King Under the Mountain has a submissive side? I don't know about Wren, but I'm bracing for round two...
RagdollPrincess chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
One of my faves, particularly for how soft and joyful he lets himself be.
Just4Me chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
"Intolerant, aggressive, impatient, vindictive, dictatorial" - yep, that's our Thorin. How romantic to have him arrive in the middle of a raging storm. Quite the dashing hero. He is her fire, her breath, her life. Now I feel all mushy with Thorin-love.
Just4Me chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
So she think she can manage that stubborn dwarf? Good luck with that. It seems they both need to learn a little give and take. (Loved the make-up sex!)
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »