Reviews for Thorin's Morning After
Just4Me chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
3 months! How is Thorin going to stand it? How is she going to stand it? You've got to admire her courage. And the fact that she is going on her own terms. Of course we know those will bend over time, but I have to admire the strength of her convictions. Now let's see Thorin break them down, one by one.
RagdollPrincess chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Lol I love it when he smiles :D
RagdollPrincess chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
This was fabulous! I loved that they ended up on the floor. I thought he was going to leave without having sex first!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
We wouldn't mind if you get carried away - not at all :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
I don't think it will be just as easy to get her to Erebor as you imagine it to be, Thorin! :D
RagdollPrincess chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Lol I love how that ended.
Just4Me chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Thorin is such a romantic - "I shared my body and my seed with you." And then he tells her she is going to Erebor with him? He needs to brush up on his wooing.
Just4Me chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Wren is so melodramatic, she makes me laugh. Her fantasy of what would have happened had she stayed to talk to Thorin was hilarious, and so different from what actually happened. Of course he was pissed! She has a lot to learn about her dwarf lover. And "Oh, the delectable chest..." She really needs to get out of her head and pay attention to the dwarf standing in front of her. Maybe he should give her a good shake, or a big kiss.
Just4Me chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I'm dying to know what Thorin is thinking. Wren is lucky she has a good friend like Thea to get her sorry ass moving. So, she seduced our shy virginal King, and now has to deal with the fallout. I'm getting confused on my timelines. Is this post BOFA? If he's King, can't he marry anyone he wants to? (By the way, loved the "stray cat" comment).
RagdollPrincess chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I love Thea, still. This night she spent with Thorin sounds epic. I think I may be jealous ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Thea is not the only one waiting for details! :D
Just4Me chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
So, her name is really Wren? I like the idea that dwarves bond for life. I can't wait to hear the conversation when Thorin tells her they're now a couple. Thea is fun, and a good friend. I'm still laughing at the idea of Thorin being "deflowered".
Just4Me chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Thorin's first time? That's a surprise! I love how you dole out little bits of pieces of their love story. Every one you write just enhances and improves all the others. Now I want to go back and re-read all the others. And I definitely agree you're out of control - and I love it! Please give us more.
RagdollPrincess chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
I love that she has a friend! And what a wonderful friend she is! She has women in her life!
RagdollPrincess chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is one of my favourites. It was wonderful touch that this was his first time. I love that you're from Winnipeg!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3