Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Lightning Blaze
I can't wait for hero to zero to come out you an amazing writer
You are so cool make more please
RedStar7481 chapter 15 . 4/23
Hey man, I just want to say you are doing a awesome job with this fic. I often come and read your story for inspiration before working on my own IS fic. Your OCs are cool and delivered very well, and their IS are really neat as well. Love this fic man.

And PS dont sweat that Angel dude, hes spamming my fic too. Literally copy and pasted his insults lol.
That one person chapter 14 . 4/23
Check to fucking mate
J053D4N13L35C083D0 chapter 14 . 4/23
Okay, first off
I don't believe in egos
Second, the OC rule is to make them as overpowered as possible
Third, my story takes place a year after the show. Everyone has mellowed out by then
Fourth, I already stated that Dante and Fiero would be the main characters, more Dante
And lastly, if you hate this story, why do you always come back?
Silver and Gold Angels chapter 14 . 4/23
Amazing? Yes, this story is AMAZINGLY FUCKING BAD! It has occurred to me that the only real reason this dumbass of an "author" wrote this piece of bullshit is to glorify his pitifully stupid Mary-Sue OCs, who resemble fucking cardboard cutouts of cliches rather than actual people. Additionally, the canon characters are OOC and barely focused upon, shoved to the fucking wayside so the damn OCs can take the spotlight. Ichika and Houki, strong characters, are turned into MOTHERFUCKING DAMSELS IN DISTRESS just so this bastard "author's" OCs can swoop in and be Prince Charming and save the day. YIP-DEE-FUCKING-DOO! We read this stuff to see the canon characters, not some dipshit OCs that can't tell left from right!

Clearly, the moronic reviewers who praise this garbage have no comprehension of what real "quality" is, and only serve to stoke the ego of this "author", who penis must be so small he needs all this "praise" to inflate it.
GearFlame chapter 13 . 4/22
Looks like Angel made another account to insult this amazing fic - Drake
GearFlame chapter 14 . 4/22
I really enjoyed this chapter but the thing I liked the most was the plot twist at the end. OMGGGG What is gonna happen to them?! I need to know anyway hope you update soon
Amazing love it
Alexbay218 chapter 13 . 4/18
This story is AWESOME!
Keep on writing!
Don't be daunted by other reviews, I love this story!

(F*ck you Drake! (the one in the reviews!))
J053D4N13L35C083D0 chapter 12 . 4/10
And here I thought we were getting along nicely
Drake chapter 1 . 4/10
Please burn this disgusting fan fiction full of gay as gary stu self inserts.
People want to read about the REAL characters of a series, not your fucking gay ass fantasies.
And you can't say this isn't a self insert because the way u have the gay ass gary stus just screams "GAY RETARDED SELF INSERTS HERE!."

So please for the good of the fan fiction community please burn this piece of shit fan fiction.
Coldblizzard25 chapter 11 . 4/8
A date and a stake-out. Simple yet classy.
Silver and Gold Angels chapter 11 . 4/8
What a stupid bastard this moronic author is...
Coldblizzard25 chapter 10 . 4/3
Man, a Mexican standoff really gives the suspense a punch. Nice work on this one. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)