Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Lightning Blaze
Cpt. Lynx chapter 19 . 4/9
hey just a little sidemark from me:
its "Schwarzer Hase" not Shwarzer Hase but i can imagine the difference is hard to tell if u cant speak/write german. i have problemes with english myself. and dont give too much on this "angel"...ive seen not much people who can flame like this...and i know much i play LoL xD
have a nice day...or night whereever u are :)
archer miller chapter 6 . 1/4
I like the prison escape, taking out from call of duty black ops.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
Song lyrics? Really?

On top of self-indulgent self-wankery, you had to include song lyrics like it was some original thing? Like you wrote the song yourself?

Take a step back. Look at it from our perspective.

This story is nothing but a poor attempt to feed your ego and live out your wildest fantasies. Please stop.
saber585 chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
Ok so you need ideas well combat scenarios aren't an easy write when you're on a moving plane. basically let me try and write my version in summary form: the team approaches the plane with their IS cloaked by devices created by houki's sister. then they breach a hole climb in and following the two routes the confrence room has they clear the plane and meet in the room with predator. the brothers hold him off while the others get houki and ikashi (i cant spell japanese names) and then predator miraculously disappears and im sure you can work from there. great story but needs more to the brothers military background. and just a tip for aboard the plane silenced 22 caliber handguns because if you wanna be stealthy clearing with silenced 22 is the best way to go since itll kill but not over penetrate and can have rather large mags holding up to twenty rounfs a mag
ShadowFlare095 chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
It Shadowflare again didn't sign in so just signed so k here is the info you want
Name: Kai
Age:19
Bio: Black messy hair, Blue eyes, white
Personality: Loud, outgoing, serious when needs to be, funny (makes puns a lot)
WOrked with: Daniel(forgot who it is) but I want my character to be a good guy so, Yeah
Love interest: tatenashi
Likes: Doctor who, anime, quoting movies and other animes, fighting, reading
Dislikes: HItting women, needles and clowns
Weapons:Twin swords and gauntlets that can create two photon blades
Is name: Poesidon's Trident
Is info: An attack and speed base IS
Color of IS: Blue, silver and black
Weapons: Twin swords and gauntlets that can create two photon blades
Look: you can decide on how it looks but the things above are necessary.
Shadowflare095 chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
Name: Kai
Hair Color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Is name: Poesidon's Trident
Is info: An attack and speed base IS
Color of IS: Blue, silver and black
Weapons: Twin swords and gauntlets that can create two photon blades
Look: you can decide on how it looks but the things above are necessary.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Nice reference to black ops man,I so remember that mission
Silver and Gold Angels chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
Yes, you are getting more reviews to indicate what a monumental piece of shit this story is, and a cursory glance through the reviews will prove it!
TechNein chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
I like how I was about to write a IS FF with a guy named Dante before I read this but anyways this is really good
J053D4N13L35C083 chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
I'm using this name for both anonymity and the fact that trolls fill this page, it would suck to be counted as one of them. I have read the reviews, as is personal habit before reading a story below 100k, yeah, never talking about what I saw there ever again.

Anyways, I decided to leave a review here because, honestly I can't continue reading after this chapter. I can get the mistake, second SEMESTER, after the Silver Gospel Incident. I understand the use of OC, my first story uses it too. Hell, even the OP can be fine if you make a good enough explanation and the plot isn't immediately solved because of it. Its just that all the realism, and this is for a sci-fi and an anime ergo I am being generous here, is gone. Poof. Out the window.

First, you expect me to believe that Laura will just give up on Ichika. The one practically obsessed with his older sister, and finally acknowledging him as a worthy partner in life, albeit a wife, would just go, even on a date, to some guy she knew for, if my estimates are right, a few days or weeks at best. Not happening, and the first part of the story, leading up to this chapter was either painstakingly slow or flashback. Definite no-no.

Second is the fact that this chapter, the one with finally a little, teensy weensy bit of character development is the chapter title; a loose end that needs to be cut, totally deleted and replaced by something else. The date, I already discussed this, and the attack especially was a total mess. You established tatenashi was already here, ok, then the enemy sends troops, normal humans, okay, and the students all panic?

You already established the IS were superior, so they are scared because of what? They have arguably the best pilots of the generation? The offending attackers would probably be dismantled systematically after by whatever country funding them? Students being attacked could wipe an entire army, third years at least? Also the fact that they know they are about to be attacked should have at least merited all the personal pilots to be out and ready to fight. If you try and tell me that they do not know anything about that before hand, there is something called the Core Network, used in season one for Cecilia and Rin to follow Ichika. I'm sure that the Academy would keep a more watchful eye on students who not only are super soldiers, but also have classified information on their hands.

Really the worst part of this for me is that Laura didn't kill the guy where he stood after the gun was fired. Also, the fact that Charlotte's father is still able to do anything after the UN knows that France broke a few laws to get her into the Academy in the first place is a really big thing. I say the UN knows because all who were given classified information, the Gospel Incident, should be known to them.

Ranting over, and I'm not even halfway done reading the entire story. I don't plan to finish it. If this chapter has any bearing on the others, then please just rewrite the entire thing. Too many plot holes here that I fear the entire story would be some crack fic by the time I reach the latest one.
That One Person chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
This was pretty dull and boring.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
I loke this story can you make a guy name alex code name heart do a stealth mission and his weapon can be sword and also a sniper rifle plz
tomy98 chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
Ok... they found the tample and 2 dead people, will the tample and corpses have any efect on the story
That One Person chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
No, wait, change my OC's nationality to Sudanese.
That One Person chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
Can you change my OC's nationality to Canadian?