Reviews for A Dozen Roses
aria chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Cute story I totally wouldn't mind a sequel though ;)
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
A tiny little typo I saw: You wrote "rom" instead of "from" and had an extra "the" in front of "Satsuki's." Other than that, it was really clean and well-written.

I liked this a lot. Love the idea of Usui sending her gifts throughout the day, while staying away from her-he knows her so well, LOL. The perfect thing to drive her crazy. I wish there was another chapter to this, though. I hate the idea of him going away hurt by her actions and words.

On another note, if you wanted to avoid the whole Valentine's Day tangle, with it being celebrated differently in Japan vs. US, I understand the Japanese have a day a month or so after Valentine's that's expressly for the purpose of giving gifts to the girls who gave chocolate to the boys on Valentine's Day. I believe it's called...White Day? It would be perfect for this story, and still culturally accurate. Just something to think about.

Anyway, loved this. Hope you'll do a follow-up to it and more stories featuring this pairing!
HelloKitty55443 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
LOOOOLLLL I was gonna say... Usui giving Misaki on Valentines Day?! XDD
well, this was pretty good ;D but.. WHY THE ENDING SO RUSHED!? MISAKI NEEDED TO CONFESS BEFORE YOU ENDED IT! :DDDDDD
AliasStars chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
...I can't login. Poo.

KYAA! You like Usui and Misaki too! You like the perverted outer space alien! You like KwMS! Are you as upset as I am that it's over?

Great shot, Mizu! I loved it:)

Alias
Quirkista chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I absolutely adore how you portrayed Takumi! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Please write more this is so cute and when I was reading this I was listening to Heart Attack by Demi Lovato it kind of matched!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This was really good and cute! The only thing I didn't like was the ending. And not because of grammar or anything else because it was perfect! I just didn't like that Usui left hurt lol awe why! Lol maybe a second chapter?! Maybe with a happier ending with the two of them together!XD
Until next time,