Reviews for Heartfelt Crusaders
guest chapter 3 . 1/19
What about Babs Seed? Will she get a roll later on?
anon chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
That was simply wonderful and extremely heart warming. I love it. Hope that you make some more like this.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
I actually love sweetie belle cutie mark even though I don't know but I imagine it her REAL cutie mark or soon to be cutie mark is a heart and lyrics on it for her singing.
Spikexbloom chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Not to be rude but the applebloom one was better. :/
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Awesome! Wait a minute... Naruto and applebloom sitting on a tree k-I-s-s-I-n-g first comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes a baby in a baby carriage. Which all happened lol
draco122 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
that was good over all this was a great story. The only down side is all three were too short.
draco122 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
that was awesome
draco122 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
that was really cute i loved it
Zyvorg chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Nicely done with this three-shot. It was very cute and sweet.
Justus80 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I have never heard that song before thank you for showing it cause now I want it. I hope you do one of naruto falling in love with the mane six, or maybe the princesses, maybe even the background ponies, who knows that's up to you, but really I think we all would like to read that.
Web - Mercenary Of Mercenaries chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I think this one was the best out of the three. :-D
Ryu Kotei chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Very well done. I can't wait to see what you think of next. Good story. I have heard that there is now a petition to stop SOPA-like policies. Please spread the word about it.
SPark681 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Once again a great one-shot its nice to finally see the last of the 3 cutie mark crusaders get the ending they deserve. So always keep up the great work!
Spyrofan777 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
*fluttersquee*
Majin Kurama95 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
All the songfics out there make me realize that I should expand my music library. I've never heard of most of the songs.