Reviews for Scarlet & Gold
Lillith94 chapter 1 . 7/12
this is awesome! I would love to read more! I find it just so realistic and the way you portray the characters it is really easy to understand and identify with them. hope you continue this sometime
Linds chapter 6 . 3/24
This is awesome! It is actually one of my favourite rare pairs, and it is so hard to find a good one! I hope you will pick it back up eventually
MargaritaS chapter 6 . 1/22
interesting idea, i hope you continue
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Gross.
kurokazeryuu chapter 6 . 8/30/2017
This is quite entertaining. But I've noticed you haven't updated in years. Is this story dad? Hiatus? What is the status of this story? I do hope you'll be able to find the time to update it.
Roxas fleur chapter 6 . 5/12/2017
I doubt this story will be updated soon, but a girl can hope, right?
Larkscope chapter 6 . 4/19/2017
I know it's been years, but your story is so engrossing I really hope you get a chance to continue it. I love where it's going and really want to see what happens between Tony and Harriet and how their temporarily platonic relationship progresses. Also, it's hinted at but never said outright- is Grunnings and Vernon one of the business meetings Tony has? If so, I really hope he fucks Vernon over from a business standpoint. Hope you continue this some day. Great work so far.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2017
Update please
13stars chapter 6 . 1/4/2017
Hi! I just wanted to say that I really Really like this story. I am sad however, that it has 't been updated in two years. I hope you have plans to finish this story. Even if it only goes to the end of the summer holidays with maybe a jump to after the war. Just, anything is better than nothing. Please find the time to update this.
Argos chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
YOU! You're...you're so CRUEL! You left us fans..forget 'us fans'... ME! left hanging! So long I've waited for an update... It's horrible that my first review to your lovely story is a whining-for- update one, but PLEASE! It's been soo long... Please have mercy...

Anxiously Yours,
Argos.

LLAP
Dudly chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
I'm floored by how I can - how I can relate to this female Harry. With the whole storm of emotions, difficulties opening up, vulnerabilities towards sex and intimacy and still charging ahead on hunches that may or may not be good. It makes her feel so very true to me, I am in awe. :) Great story.
Lunary chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
I look forward to the next chapter and I hope for a happy End :)

But I guess there will be much Drama on the way to their happy Ending.
*sigh*

Regards,
Lunary
saroura92 chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
Can i hope for another chapter?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 6/11/2016
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
le daria una buena patada a tony por todo!
pliss seguila! es entretenida!