Reviews for Pixies and Falling Stars
Jhiz chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
*laugh*

Oh yeah... I can totally see the great madness Loki and Dru could have together. This was a lovely little bit of imagination. You did a wonderful job describing Drusilla and Loki as well as the jungle. I especially liked the part about Loki feeling like he was suffocated. I imagine an jungle would feel like that (and even more so if you are not sure where you are or how to escape it).

Thanks for sharing.
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Excellent concept and very well done! Only one problem - and when there is only one, that is cause for great joy and feasting:
Odin's wife is named 'Freya', Not 'Frigga'
traveller19 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
So now that it is Friday and I actually have three seconds to review this, I CAN SAY THAT IT IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I HAVE EVER READ AND I AM SO SO SO HONORED TO HAVE HAD THIS WRITTEN FOR ME EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEE! I love the "Thor" character list. Drusilla makes Loki seem totally normal, and I don't blame him for getting the heck scared out of him! But of course my favorite part was Loki getting reunited with his family, because I'm such a redemption SAP. :P I don't know much about Drusilla, but I really love the way you wrote her. So thank you sosososo much!

-Traveller
EllieRose101 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Love the fact that Dru scares Loki. They make such a bizarrely awesome couple. Think they will fall in love AND go together to the madhouse lol.
Great fic :)