Reviews for A Daughter
Please don't make her forgive Edward easily. Make her angry
WalkerWriter chapter 1 . 2/1
What an amazing story!
Princess Nessie1 chapter 36 . 1/16
Please update. I like your storyline.
jaylny chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
love this story! hopefully there will be more to come.
Chaoticassidy chapter 36 . 10/31/2020
I love this story so freaking much. It soothes all the aches in my soul
Guest chapter 36 . 10/12/2020
Love this story. I can't wait to see how it ends.
heralderofspringtime chapter 36 . 9/25/2020
I love this story! I think I read somewhere in the notes or something that it is canon couples? I sincerely hope not.

The stuff you wrote about Rosalie and Bella having had similar experiences - I completely agree! Edward violated Bella, ripped away the future he promised and destroyed her self-esteem and hope. Rose and Bella have a definite connection now. I could never believe Bella took Eddie back in the first place - but now I have a new level of understanding as to why it always bothered me. I don’t understand how someone could forgive and go back to someone who hurt them in such a profound way.

In addition, Bella is so much closer to the Whitlock’s now, especially Jasper, and her relationship with Alice is less strong. Was parts of Alice’s conversations and visions, foreshadowing the Jasper/Bella closeness developing? Maybe even a romantic relationship? They trust each other the most. And parts of Alive and Jasper’s relationship are red lights - Alice’s feelings about Jasper’s past, the implied reaction of Alice to Jasper’s scars, and the fact that Jasper doesn’t trust Alice enough to confide his darkest secrets.

Charlie’s letters upset me, especially with all that business about how Bella should be with Edward. I disagree entirely! He is an abuser!

Hope to see more of this story soon!
ChaoticH chapter 36 . 9/14/2020
I do hope you get back to this wonderful story.
Bluu chapter 36 . 8/26/2020
Amazing fic! Can't wait for update!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/20/2020
You put up the same chapter twice? Chapter 35 and 36
Guest chapter 35 . 7/18/2020
À wonderful story ! Please update soon !
fairytalesfantasies chapter 28 . 7/2/2020
I really like your story. Although I have some issues with the character of Bella in the original novels, the sentiments you convey are absolutely wonderful and heartwarming.
In this chapter especially Jasper made me think of a quote I once read in another fanfiction. It is by Khalil Gibran and goes: 'Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.' I think it fits beautifully with his story and what Bella tries to convey to him.
I hope to read more soon. :)
Guest chapter 36 . 5/6/2020
Please continue the story. I need to know how this ends. One of the best stories I've read in a while.
Brittany-Mel chapter 36 . 4/1/2020
I do hope you continue this! I just completely binge read this and I’m dying for more! Hope all is well!