Reviews for A Daughter
Brittany-Mel chapter 36 . 4/1
I do hope you continue this! I just completely binge read this and I’m dying for more! Hope all is well!
SnarkBait24 chapter 36 . 3/18
this is amazing! I love how the relationships are growing and healing. I agree that the loss of the whole family had an enormous effect on her. I definitely can't wait to see where you take us, but oh Lord, Renee? I see drama coming, especially bc she is essentially a flighty self-absorbed teenager (at least that's the impression I've always gotten about her). Charlie's letters though, they were perfection! and the epic bromance brewing between JasperBella? beyond perfection! thanks so much for sharing! can't wait for more
Entertainment lover chapter 36 . 2/21
Fantastic chapter.
Entertainment lover chapter 35 . 2/21
Nice chapter
Greenshells chapter 36 . 2/21
Loving the story, the chapters with Charlie's letters were wonderfully done!
Dawn Racer chapter 10 . 2/12
I find this reaction refreshing. I love this series but thought she was way to forgiving. Great job!
cathryne37 chapter 36 . 2/11
I just ran across this story and caught up as quickly as I could. It's very well done and I've enjoyed the liberties you have taken in making it your own. I've "followed" the story and hope you do continue when you can. Well done.
NUCGIRL72 chapter 36 . 2/8
Please finish
Lily-Potter8 chapter 36 . 2/2
Continue please
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 36 . 1/30
Loved the update

hope to see a sister scene with Bella/Alice\Rose having fun or her mom/daughter chapter

keep going
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 36 . 1/26
I tend to stay away from Bella and Edward pairings but I love this store.
SarahanjoMiller chapter 36 . 1/23
I'm in love with this story. I love the bond that they all have . Such a unique prospective for the characters. I wish you could let us have up dates all the time but I know life is life and stuff happens.
Peacelovefairy chapter 36 . 1/19
Interesting I like
Excellent chapter, impatiently awaiting updates.
Angel JJK chapter 36 . 1/18
Interesting with Bella ‘borrowing’ Jaspers powers. The reunion with Renee will be interesting, maybe a few home truths will be told. TIil next time.